[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting today, and only getting worse, the real plot is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Starting today, and only getting worse, the real plot is going to leak. All the full action. And folks here are going to go full retard. If you want to preserve anything of this movie, and not go into it with some shit fuck joke, with a built-in attitude, I recommend you commence the disconnect. Otherwise you will be so spoiled by both what is going to happen, and the shitposting, that you will hate the movie because you will have a built in perspective.

Leave this place. It will continue to churn endlessly without you. Go now. Go.
>>
>>63465442
Anon you are drunk
>>
>>63465442
Once you start down the shill path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consumers you, it will.
>>
J.J plz
>>
>>63465442
This is the only place I can get good feedback/critique on my shitty short scripts though.
>>
A good story should be able to stand up to already being known.
>>
Seems like a borderline remake of A New Hope with bits from Empire and Jedi
Though it seems like it could be a solid flick and I actually like what Ive seen visually. Hope Daisy doesn't suck
>>
jar jar is snoke

poe keks finn

rey dies
>>
>>63465442
Why today?
>>
>>63465442
The plot already leaked
>>
>>63466249
Not that guy, but a story can stand up critically without having as large or weighty an impact on you personally because of spoilers. To deny that is to deny the allure of mysteries in general, which is absurd.
>>
>>63465442
Kylo Solo kills Han
The film is mediocre

There I spoiled the whole thing
>>
>>63466281
>Hope Daisy doesn't suck

Oh I hope she definitely DOES suck *
*my penis btw
>>
>>63465442
I just need to know if the interracial shit is too much. I'm glad I read about the Jessica jones shit before I watched it
>>
File: Scouting-Forest.jpg (62 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Scouting-Forest.jpg
62 KB, 630x420
check em
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.