[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emo Night Shamilon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
He really is a fucking autist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX5DkYXtaE
>>
>>63464767
Holy hell
Pajeet's gone emo
>>
>>63464767
This guy and Max Landis together.

Oh boy. What a movie of faggotry.
>>
>>63464767
>people watch this shit
>>
fucking millennials making asses of themselves
>>
I really, really like The Grey and Dredd so he gets a pass
>>
File: 1408425197042.jpg (72 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1408425197042.jpg
72 KB, 500x667
>he feels like a fraud
>Tom Jane feels like a fraud
a-at least i'm not alone
>>
EMO = MOE
>>
>>63464767
JUST
>>
>Its a the latest autsitic guest on Collider Heroes episode

Campea is bad enough jeez
That girl a few weeks ago was the absolute worst, not even out of some dumb sexism or whatever, she was a legitimate idiot that even Campea ragged on subtly the next week

Why do I watch this shit anywas
>>
Why is Schnepp such a retard. He never knows what the fuck is going on. And Campea's a smug piece of shit. He's a fucking ass kisser to the Hollywood system too, because he desperately wants in.The only cool person they have on that show is Mark. Kristian's fine when Mark is present, but if if Mark's gone Campea's smugness really rubs off on him.
>>
>>63465705
What girl, you mean the steampunk one?
>>
>>63465705
Why do they call the women "hosts" when they just say the name of the show, have tits, and fuck off for the rest of the show?
>>
>>63465879
I remember when John left and had his big lame speech about leaving and for a while it was just the Schmoes on every show with Schnepp or Dennis. Those were the best times
>>
>>63465941
As much as a retard as Schnepp is, it's clear Campea's pretty bitter at Schnepp for having a more successful body of work than him. He always subtly shits on his opinions.
>>
Whats wrong this guy?
>>
>>63466874
He is a producer that takes more credit than most producers.
>>
File: edgy mcedgerton.jpg (36 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
edgy mcedgerton.jpg
36 KB, 600x329
>not being hardcore Straight-Edge

What year is it again?
>>
>>63465154
He doesn't deserve a pass just for throwing money at talented people. He's a producer, not a creative type.
>>
>>63467331
He has made his own short films, they're not very good though. I wonder if he gave up on the I Saw The Devil remake because of race issues, that seems like his top priority from the first 23 minutes of the interview.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.