[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I need your help, son. What did he mean by this? Is Sheev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Darth Vader I'm Galactic Empire.jpg (297 KB, 2193x935) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader I'm Galactic Empire.jpg
297 KB, 2193x935
>I need your help, son.

What did he mean by this? Is Sheev implying he used the Force like Plagueis, and created Anakin with the Force - making him his father?
>>
But Plagueis isn't real according to some guy sperging out in another thread.
>>
He said, "I need your help, sun." He needs the sun to go away so it's night time and his dark powers are enhanced.
>>
He is trying to secure his place as a father figure (which Ani is lacking) so that Anakin will be more likely to go along with the plan, I'm guessing.
>>
>>63464649
Ah I see, that links up with what he says later

>It's Tree Sun, then.
>>
>>63464549
>Anakin has no father; virgin birth
>still Sheev's son
Was Sheev God?
>>
>>63464588
I think this thread is a direct response to the that guy
>>
>>63464549
>and created Anakin with the Force
Anakin's mom was such a loose slut I doubt any force was required. She had more sand people inside her than a chained-up goat in Baghdad.
>>
>>63464735
>Anakin killed God
Is Anakin the devil?
>>
>>63465068
>prefers the low ground (hell is well-documented to be underground)
>spends most of his time in hot environments
>hates sand (Jesus was born in sand land)
Makes sense
>>
>>63464549
Didnt Sheev and Plaigus create Anakin with the control of the midchlorians or is that no longer cannon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.