[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST 1 episode of Peep Show left. How's is going to end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: peo620_1720692a.jpg (208 KB, 620x513) Image search: [Google]
peo620_1720692a.jpg
208 KB, 620x513
JUST

1 episode of Peep Show left. How's is going to end? Is Mark going to end up with April, or be forever alone? Don't really care for Jeremy's story this season. Whether he stays with the gay guy or not, I don't care. I guess his arc is realizing what a loser is he and deciding to make a change. But there's only 20 minutes to resolve all this. I wish the finale was 40 minutes. Is Johnson going to snap? What will be the conclusion with Mark and Sophie? Are we going to see Jeff or Dobby again? With one episode left... fuck, I'm gonna miss this show. Episode 3 has been the best this season. The rest have been ok, but definitely better than season 8.
>>
File: robertJUST.jpg (199 KB, 620x513) Image search: [Google]
robertJUST.jpg
199 KB, 620x513
Jeremy has the Thomas Aquinas haircut. You could tell he was balding bad in the show, but I didn't realize it was that bad. Pretty shitty. The massive bald spot in the back never lets you get to recede gracefully. He doesn't look too bad in the front. But with the back, he either needs to get a hair transplant or shave it.
>>
File: gayjez.jpg (20 KB, 220x273) Image search: [Google]
gayjez.jpg
20 KB, 220x273
I don't think he would be so happy if he knew was going to be looking like this in the future. Though he looks pretty bad with his hair long as well. Season 1 Jeremy was his prime. Mark's turning into Christopher Hitchen, and as a wannabe intellectual I'm sure he's digging the comparison.
>>
File: 1449186004302.jpg (321 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1449186004302.jpg
321 KB, 560x640
Aging is evil. I don't want to see what I'll look like at 40. Though it's nice that I can describe my declining looks with a word as simple as JUST. Thanks Brendan.
>>
>>63464474
Im sure his father was bald and it was no surprise.

Also by the time you reach that age you should be mature enough to realize that hair should be the least of your worries. Only poor, unsuccessful, and vain people worry about their hair as an adult.
>>
>>63464719
He's actually pretty self conscious about it. That's why I don't understand why he doesn't just shave it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4045018/Peep-Shows-Robert-Webb-I-hate-my-balding-hair-because-it-makes-me-look-15-years-older.html

“It’s annoying as I look 15 years older from the back than the front. It ages me from the back and is annoying for work purposes."
>>
>>63464401
I wonder what he does for peep show to conceal it because he still looks like he's balding, so I assumed that was his natural look.

But damn that's pretty bad. Looks trashy as fuck unless you're some oldschool monk.
>>
File: peepshow.jpg (85 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
peepshow.jpg
85 KB, 625x352
Do Brits tend to not like Mitchell and Webb? I have a few friends from England and they hate the duo. Though they are from Northern England and seem to hate everyone from London due to that class divide they have. I'm sure they are more over exposed over there, so it's less of a novelty like it is in the states. I only found a few skits in the Mitchell and Webb look funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwXjm64a3QE

But with Peep Show I've rewatched every season except 8 multiple times. I identity with both of the characters so much it's scary.
>>
>>63465141

They're smug left-wing Cambridge faggots
>>
>>63465378
I have noticed they tend to dip their nose in politics with some articles they write. Though if any Bongs are here, can you help explain why my friends from Manchester HATE London so much. I know the whole Thatcher thing, but these guys weren't from coal mines. Is there really a huge rivalry/hatred between the north and south? It's not like everyone in London or the south is rich. I don't get it.
>>
>>63465378
Wouldn't people from Cambridge be right wing? Why would posh Brits care about social issues and the plight of the working man?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.