[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Four episodes into Mad Men so far. Pretty good show (but not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pete-campbell.jpg (37 KB, 586x390) Image search: [Google]
pete-campbell.jpg
37 KB, 586x390
Four episodes into Mad Men so far. Pretty good show (but not even close to being as good as Breaking Bad, no matter what you memers say), but I have one question.

Am I supposed to like Don more than Pete? Because Don is an unlikable faggot, and I actually kind of like Pete.
>>
File: 1448534581044.png (156 KB, 414x436) Image search: [Google]
1448534581044.png
156 KB, 414x436
>>63463402
>not even close to being as good as Breaking Bad
Wow, pleb alert
>>
>>63463402
um comparing a show u have completed with one u jusst started god u sound retarded
>>
no your supposed to like pete later on he's edgy douche at the start
>>
>>63463402
Pete is based, it's normal for somebody with distinguished tastes to prefer him to Don "Six Seasons of the Same Shit" Draper.
>>
>>63463402
You cannot accurately rate a character study when you're only four episodes into the first season. In the end, you'll see that you were wrong.
>>
>four episodes in
>not even close to being as good as Breaking Bad
>four episodes in

holy reddit
>>
>>63463494
Not as good as Breaking Bad in relation to both of the show's first four episodes, you dumb memer.
>>
>>63463402
It's about the themes you dumb retard

No matter how much your pleb brain enjoys pumping you full of dopamine whilst Hesienberg pulls off an epic train heist, it means shit all when the episode is thematically empty and has absolutely nothing to say about ANYTHING

That said Mad Men PALES in comparison to The Sopranos
>>
uh why would you compare the first 4 episodes of two different shows?
>>
>>63463536
nice backtracking

that makes no sense
>>
>>63463402
you're supposed to like don and hate pete and then slowly your opinion will reverse throughout the series
>>
>>63463585
The Sopranos is my favorite show of all time. Breaking Bad is still better than Mad Men.
>>
>>63463640
Based on the first four episodes?

The finale of Breaking Bad retroactively ruined the entire show for me, so don't speak too soon
>>
>>63463640
OP fuck off and watch some more of the show you faggot
>>
>>63463639
So does that mean I'll like Don and hate Pete at the end?
>>
>>63463402
>breaking bad better than mad men

Nah.
>>
You're not "supposed" to like or hate any specific character, you decide these are things for yourself.

Personally I like Roger, someone else might like Pete, someone else might like Peggy or Burt.

Just watch the show.
>>
Pete is an asshole because he is desperate to prove himself. Mad Men is a character study so you see him grow as a person over time
>>
>>63463402
Pete is the Vegeta of the show
>>
>>63463536
>Not as good as Breaking Bad in relation to both of the show's first four episodes, you dumb memer.

this actually makes it worse. the first season of breaking bad is pleb shit.

mad men spoilers:
you don't deserve to watch mad men. you embody whats wrong with AMCs viewers
>>
>>63464385
You might be a genius.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.