[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So any theory/opinions/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zoolander-2.jpg (64 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
zoolander-2.jpg
64 KB, 400x275
So any theory/opinions/
>>
>>63462618
I know a bunch of SJWs are mad because someone dresses like a woman in it and they claim it's making fun of trannies.

Going to buy three tickets instead of one
>>
Hopefully it'll be good

That being said both dumb and dumber and anchorman had sequels made a decade after the original movie released and look how they turned out
>>
The original is one of the unfunniest "comedies" ever made.
>>
Is Tyler Breeze gonna be in it?
>>
>>63462661
>SJW's getting butt blasted over a fucking comedy.
Sounds about right
>>
>Justin Beeber gets killed while doing the blue steel.
I'll watch it just for that
>>
They should make a civil war against twerkers swag hipsters and real models, Hansel should join the wiggers (to mirror the first movie with Derek's brainwash) and Derek has to save him.

We find out that there is someone bigger than Mugatu that controls him, they betray him and he joins Derek in the model resistancè (revolution is so hot right now)

Hansel and Mugatu infiltrate the enemies huge swag party by disguising as Ben stiller and Will Ferrell.

Derek beats Eminem at a rap battle and is named most dank person in the world.

As a last ditch effort the boys assemble the fashion assassins Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Laggerfeld, Calvin Klein and TJ Miller as comedic relief.

The one that controls the evil side is Maury Ballstein's long lost twin brother, when Maury won a scholarship to model school back in their teen days he was left all alone in Poland working at a fanny pack factory, he resented him for years and he wants revenge, his name is Jew Jew Ballstein and he is the key.
>>
But why male models?
>>
>>63462618
i predict it will be a comedy movie
i predict I will laugh
>>
did anyone else not know tranny was a slur like nigger until this year?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.