[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a chuck gets a new girlfriend even though we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Chuck.jpg (937 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.jpg
937 KB, 1920x1200
>it's a chuck gets a new girlfriend even though we all know he's ending up with sarah episode
>>
First two seasons > The rest.
>>
File: casey.jpg (55 KB, 1066x617) Image search: [Google]
casey.jpg
55 KB, 1066x617
>it's a casey episode
>>
>>63462134
Isnt there a version of this picture with chuck replaced with cvck?
>>
>it's a kristin kreuk episode
i never want those episodes to end....
>>
File: 1425546005154.png (164 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1425546005154.png
164 KB, 499x499
>it's a will they won't they season

seriously they drew that shit out too long. I know it's the overarching plot of the show but fuck the amount of stupid shit they threw in there to keep them apart was dumb
>>
>>63462134

>It's a It's somehow surprising that chuck would attract beautiful women even though he's 6'3" and handsome episode
>>
Chuck is the perfect example of a show I enjoyed while it was airing but will never watch again
>>
Chuck if GOAT. Watched through it all 7 times. After about 4, I started to really enjoy season 5.
>>
>>63464153
honestly we see that attitude IRL a lot. If a man and woman are equally attractive, we say she's out of his league. Fuck that "standards for women are so high" meme the opposite is easily true, fat girls get called beautiful while men with dweeby faces like Chuck get called below-average.
>>
>>63462134
Fantastic show. ridiculously cute.
>>
Season2>1>4=5>3

Share was a great villain, and I loved Ruth, but being brought back over and over and over was terrible. His love story with Sarah ruined 3. That aside, his final battle(s) with Chuck were fantastic.

S1: ask around great intro, really got me hooked
S2: explored so much more, great ending. Probably the best.
S3: relationship plot got tiring, but there were good moments. Since of the best Spy episodes in the show.
S4: Really long and started to feel boring, but wrapped up nicely. The finale was absolute GOAT.
S5: Bad first half, but they had worn themselves into a hole, and choose to fix it rather than cop out and say it never happened. Second half was a different side to Chuck. Last episode part 1 was heartbreaking and felt wrong. Finale was stunning, Levi's acting was truly amazing, pure passion. S5 seems like a bad direction at first glance, but actually revealed a lot about the characters that the first 4 never did. It was a daring choice by the writers, and wonderfully executed.
>>
>>63464836
The last few episodes of the show were so bittersweet.
>>
File: 1449638260747-349220541.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
1449638260747-349220541.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
Chuck had the GOAT product placement. The subway bits were hilarious. They didn't even try to hide it, but embraced it all the way. Honestly I loved every scene with subway.
>>
>>63464966
Also, I literally took a job at subway because of Chuck.
>>
>>63464836
>love story with sarah ruined 3

their relationship is literally the whole point of the show
>>
>>63465029
I meant Shaw's
>>
>>63465076
>tfw on season 3 right now

oh god please no
>>
>>63465103
If you keep watching, my advice is this. Watch through season 4, then take a break. Maybe a month or so. Accept S4 finale as the true finale. Then a bit later go and watch S5, almost as an alternate ending.

>tfw no more Captain Awesome, Big Mike, or Jeffster
Why live
>>
>>63465170
im torn between loving the buy more characters and wishing theyd fuck off because their plot lines are so sparsely connected

i really wish they had integrated the spy world and the buymore world better because im truly torn
>>
>>63464966
The subway parts were some of my favourite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHk52vmjLhU
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.