[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone convince me that this ISN'T Snoke? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1449529179887.jpg (75 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449529179887.jpg
75 KB, 600x450
Could someone convince me that this ISN'T Snoke?

I mean it's a pretty decent design so i wouldnt mind if it was, but i was looking forward to being surprised...
>>
Confirmed fake. Is a fanart
>>
>>63459915
source?
>>
Collider claim their "sources" are saying that Snoke looks very much like that

Star Wars seems like the sort of movie that even legit leakers/ sources would lie about though
>>
http://banjaxedmdt.deviantart.com/art/Darth-Plagueis-The-Wise-89080534

It's a traced drawing of fan art of Plagueis from 2008.

Would sure be a mighty coincidence if that is how Snoke looks like, wouldn't it?
>>
>>63459949
the images are similar but it's definitely not a trace...
>>
File: bCBt6ga.jpg (44 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
bCBt6ga.jpg
44 KB, 766x960
>>63459915

John Campea asked 3 reliable sources saying that's what he looks like in the movie. Whether or not that's fan art or official, the fact is that is what he looks like anyways.

https://youtu.be/BUn7XQgJFrk?t=52s
>>
>>63460143
>John Campea
Who?
>>
>>63459915
oh its real alright
>>63457419
>>
>>63460216
dude from Collider
>>
>>63460187
Damn, I had hope JJ will save Star Wars, but looks like they went full EU and fucked it all up after all.

RIP in peace Star Wars.
>>
File: tldr.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
tldr.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>63460143
51 minutes
>>
>>63459895
It could be Snoke.
That doesn't mean it's Darth Plagueis though.
He doesn't have a canon physical appearance.
>>
>>63460248
That doesn't mean anything.
If Disney asked them to take that down, which they didn't, then that pretty much confirms every other "leaked" story as bullshit then because this is the only instance we've heard of this happening.
>>
>>63459895

>Caballeros de Ren
>cowboys of ren

things that would make the series cooler for $100
>>
>>63461593
>cowboys
Vaqueros
>Knights
Caballeros/Hidalgos
>>
>>63461797
No one asked you, go back to Mexico.
>>
>>63461876
No, mano. Ya tengo un bonito jale acá en los yunaites.
>>
This looks like the altest Star Wars thread so I'll ask here.

So did Obi-wan lie about Darth Vader killing Luke's father, or did Lucas just come up with Anakin being Darth Vader at the last minute?
>>
>>63461943
http://www.retrozap.com/padme-didnt-die-of-a-broken-heart/
http://www.retrozap.com/padme-didnt-die-of-a-broken-heart/
Read these.
>>
>>63461938
That's funny, cause I live in New York and I've been fending off black and latina women all my life with no effort. They can't seem to resist 6 foot tall blue eyed Europeans.
>>
>>63461971
Thanks that doesn't help at all.
>>
>>63462139
Read part 2
>>
>>63461943
I don't think he had come up with that until the second movie, if that's what you're asking
>>
>>63459895
Quick q, since mark hamil isn't in the trailer for the new Star Wars, is he the villain, Star Wars admirer, not nerd here anons
>>
i dont think anyone can convince you otherwise because it is 99% indeed him.

>Collider says they asked numerous sources who have seen the movie "Is this what Snoke looks like?" All of them say yes
>Disney contacts them and asks them to take down the video and remove the part

ITS FUCKING HABBENING

>>63463141

no, its because he will literally only be in the last 5-10 minutes of the movie. One of the books highly suggests that Luke has been hiding in a temple that he found in said book. The entirety of TFA is a fetch quest to find Luke
>>
Totally not Plagueis.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.