[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of seeing all these Darth Plagus theories. He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Darth-Plagueis-1-850x560.jpg (48 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Plagueis-1-850x560.jpg
48 KB, 850x560
I'm sick of seeing all these Darth Plagus theories.
He's DEAD!
He isn't coming back you idiots.
>>
He's a big guy.
>>
>>63459458
how do you know he's dead?
>>
Darth Sheev said he was working on the secret of immortality. Maybe he figured it out.
>>
>>63459482
Sheev killed him. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63459490
just no.
>>
>>63459520
He could come back as a ghost. Of a hologram.
>>
>>63459520
but how do you know Sheev killed him?
>>
>>63459557
Happens in Episode -II
>>
>>63459557
he mentioned it to anikin
>>
>>63459533
Probably but maybe JJ is that much of a hack.
>>
File: Screenshot (32).png (968 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (32).png
968 KB, 1920x1080
>>63459458
>To cheat death is a power only one has achieved
>>
>>63459639
? no it doesn't

>>63459640
oh right, he couldn't have possibly been lying, Sheev would never do that
>>
>>63459694
You haven't seen the prequel prequels?
>>
>>63459741
no, I did toy my ass with them though
>>
>>63459458
Is he actually supposed to be that size? Or is it like a foreground/background thing?
>>
>>63459694
As based as Sheev was, he was also extremely arrogant. He could've presumed he killed Plagueis, where in actual fact Plagueis somehow survived
>>
>>63459811
it's a foreground/background thing

Sheev is in the foreground, Snoke in the background
>>
>>63459824
"As Plagueis expired, his apprentice experienced a monumental disturbance in the Force, which he interpreted as a shift that anointed him the sole agent of the dark side. But he also experienced a sensation of sadness and loss in the Force. Sidious initially feared that the cause of this unease was a sign that his master's experiments had succeeded after all, that Plagueis' spirit had somehow survived earthly destruction, and would return at any moment to exact vengeance on his treacherous apprentice. However, after learning of Darth Maul's apparent death at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi on Naboo, Sidious dismissed his concerns, deciding that this was the true cause of the feeling of loss he experienced."

Maul canonically survived.
>>
>>63459964
Someone post that webm
>>
>>63459681
goddamn that makeup looks so dumb.
every time i see that i think what the fuck is wrong with Lucas?
>>
>>63459970
If that's from the Plagueis book, as good as I hear it is, it's not canon. Anymore.
>>
>>63461559
they could still canonize literally everything that happened
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.