[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Toy Story a modern day classic? the original, not the shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
is Toy Story a modern day classic?

the original, not the shitty sequels
>>
I think the sequels are decent. Why you so contrarian? And yes, it's a modern classic imo.
>>
Takes me back to that time. Sounds weird saying a Tom Hanks song can make me feel all nostalgy
>>
>>63459431
There are a lot of minor sequels. 2 and 3 are rock-solid imo.

>>63459389
I hope so, i got 'to infinity and beyond' tattooed real big on me when i was high.
>>
File: 1448415687129.jpg (6 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
1448415687129.jpg
6 KB, 184x200
>>63459389
>modern classic
>released in 1995
>>
>>63459389
No. All 3 movies are perfectly fine, but none are classics. Pixar has made classics, but Toy Story doesn't even crack the top 5.
>>
>>63459389

Up probably gets the classic ranking
>>
>>63459547
and what are the top 5?

Toy Story was the first of it's kind, it's a classic anon. Part 2 was okay
>>
>>63459624
>and what are the top 5?
In no particular order: Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Ratatouille, The Incredibles, Wall-E
>>
>>63459517
Before I decide to call you a faggot or not, where did you get it tattooed?
>>
>>63459774
Wrapped from scapula across ribs to navel. Its stylized and practically illegible. Honestly pretty faggoty in retrospect, but fuck it i like the way it looks at least.
>>
>>63459750

>Finding Nemo

That movie is why Pixar should never attempt another adult-orientated film while pandering to children with offbeat humour. I'd give it a 6.99/10

>Monsters Inc.

Yeah, sure. You're right with that. Even the prequel was pretty good - I hope the rumoured sequel will happen.

>Ratatouille

Never seen it

>The Incredibles

Only liked because it came before the era of "capeshit". If it were released today, /tv/ would hate it.

>Wall-E

Pretty much propaganda to "Go green!" mixed with emotionless robots loving each other. Overrated and Pixar's initiation into DeviantART with EVE (aka: source of robot fetishes).
>>
>>63459517
I tattooed ANDY on my feet sole
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.