[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been out of the movie scene for most of this year. What were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: spectre.jpg (51 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
spectre.jpg
51 KB, 720x1080
Been out of the movie scene for most of this year. What were the best movies of 2015 that I should watch? Just saw Spectre, really enjoyed it.
>>
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
Basically Spectre, but 10x as good
>>
>>63457500
Man From UNCLE
Sicario
Inside Out
>>
Also saw Mission Impossible. I'll check out Sicario.
>>
Ex Machina
>>
Spectre was certainly one of the worst. I can't name a single good one from this year. I saw a fair few of the hyped/acclaimed ones too.
>It Memes
>Kingsmeme
>Fast and Redditous 7
>MacMeme.
>Memetoria
>The Memetian
>Mad Meme: Fury Reddit
>Ex Memechana
>The (memetic) Gift
>Memevengers 2 age of shittron
>Memecario
>Inside Reddit
>Crimson Meamk
>Ant-Meme
>Spectre(ddit)
>Jurassic Meme
>Bone Memeohawk
Films I saw and disliked this year off the top of my head. Probably forgetting stuff.
>>
>>63457705
haha I saw a couple of those and was also underwhelmed.
>>
Black Mss was great.
>>
>>63457705
Slow W(r)e(ddit)st and Memes Of No Nations are two more I watched and didn't like that I just remembered.
>>
>>63457543
Is it actually good? There was a meme last time around that Ghost Memetocol was a good movie but I watched that and it was pretty fucking fucking bad.
>>
>>63457906
if you hate fun, then you won't like it
>>
>>63457977
Was Mission Impossible 4 "fun" to you?
>>
>>63457546
>Inside Out
Stop pretending this is a good movie
>>
>>63458009
I only like the Dubai scene. I think Rogue Nation is better.
>>
Finally getting to see Carol on Friday, love me some Todd Haynes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.