[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY would Kilo Ren worship Darth Vader? Vader COMMITED TREASON,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1430370126950.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1430370126950.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
WHY would Kilo Ren worship Darth Vader?

Vader COMMITED TREASON, he fucking changed sides and threw the Emperor of the Galactic Empire down a nuclear shaft.

How could Kylo worship someone who was a bad guy and turned into a good guy? Wouldnt Kylo Ren have to be a good guy on the side of the Rebellion if he really worshipped Vader??
>>
I guess you'll have to watch the movie to find out, dingus
>>
>>63454629
You dont pick your husbando, it picks you.
>>
>>63454629
Anakin threw him. Vader died the moment he picked Sheev up.

Or someshit.
>>
>>63454629
Nobody knows Vader did that though. Death Star blew up afterwards. As far as the Empire is concerned, Luke assassinated Vader and Palpatine.
>>
Vader treason and his changing of heart is not something everyone in the galaxy knows, taking an example in real life it is like if hitler changed his mind in the last second before he dies. Kylo worships the image of the great sith lord vader was.
>>
>>63454629
I would assume that no one knows that. Sheev and Vader are dead and Luke isn't going around doing interviews. Most people probably think they just died be the Death Star blow up or that luke killed both of them.
>>
>>63454629
Vader fulfilled his role as a sith apprentice, he slayed his master.
>>
>>63454660
>Uncle snoke why didn't you tell me Vader killed Sheev!
>because he didn't, the man you knew as Vader died the second he decided to throw sheev down that hole and he became Anakin
>So you could say Anakin killed Vader, from a certain point of view

The POTTERY never ends
>>
>>63454629
>Vader COMMITED TREASON, he fucking changed sides and threw the Emperor of the Galactic Empire down a nuclear shaft.
I doubt anyone actually knows that. He might worship the Sheevster as well.
>>
>>63454629
Only 3 people saw that: Vader, Luke and the Emperor himself. Of those 3 only Luke is alive. Considering how large the star wars universe is, everyone would've asumed Luke killed them or they died when the death star blew up
>>
Vader was used as a tool after his death for the Empire.

Former evil Jedi who rectified himself.

The treason was hushed for the sake of propaganda.
>>
>>63454629
>implying anybody but luke and maybe han and leia know what happened in the throne room
>>
Maybe "I'm going to finish what you started" meant that the Sheev is still alive and Kylo wants to finish him off
>>
Vader was loyal, from a certain perspective.
>>
>>63454629
>"lol the movie has been spoiled since may!"
>daily threads about people being baffled by basic plot points

Which is it, redditors
>>
>>63454774
>Vader was attempting to seduce Luke to the dark side
>Luke sliced off Vader's hand
>Luke caused Vader to fulfill the Rule of Two, slaying his Master. Vader is now the last remaining Sith Master, his apprentice is Luke.
>Luke has thus, inadvertently caused his father, his Master in seducing him to the Dark Side, to suffer fatal wounds.
>Vader dies after looking at Luke once more. Luke is now the last Master of the Dark Side.

Snoke was Luke's first apprentice.
>>
>>63454629
No one knows what happened but Luke, he probably took credit for killing both Vader and Sheev
>>
Thrawn trilogy shits all over this Disney crap. This is nothing but nostalgia pandering, JJ didn't want to direct Star Wars to begin with so when a director doesn't like the source material, it is going to suffer. They may turn out to be better than the prequels but so far they have about as much Star Wars in them as the prequels did.
>>
>>63454629
no one saw that but luke tho
>>
>>63454629

How the fuck would Kylo know what happened in a spand of 3 minutes in TotJ?
>>
>>63454629
Eh,In the expanded universe Vader's grandson always liked him even though he literally destroyed the Jedi order.
>>
>>63455477
>Luuke
>>
ani was a good friend
>>
>nobody but the Skywalker gang knew what happened
>he was raised in an Empire safe space where Vader is still their hero
>he doesn't care and thinks Vader as an imperial badass is an ideal to live by

pick one
>>
>>63454629
i haven't seen any trailer except thefirst one
is there any indication he is allied with The Empire?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.