[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Snyder: So what you're going to do in this scene is,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wex wuthor.jpg (41 KB, 822x355) Image search: [Google]
wex wuthor.jpg
41 KB, 822x355
>Snyder: So what you're going to do in this scene is, you're going to act like a gigantic faggot

>Eisenberg: Say no more, familiamalamadingdong
>>
So much for ever getting a good Lex Luthor on the big screen
>>
>>63454506
Why do they keep giving this Jew big roles? He is one of worst actors I have ever seen. His performance could easily be plucked straight out of Samurai Cop. Why do they want him to be a thing so badly?
>>
You mean to tell me that Lex wasn't a nervous squinty kike in the comic books?
>>
>>63455019
I don't know if we're getting some half-assed Primal Fear or Usual Suspects like reveal where it turns out he was just acting like an annoying childish creep or if they really thought full retard was the best way to go.

I also can't remember the last time that 15 seconds of one character in a 2 minute trailer completely shut down almost all interest I had in a movie I was hype for.
>>
File: Jew Hollywood.jpg (180 KB, 611x456) Image search: [Google]
Jew Hollywood.jpg
180 KB, 611x456
>>63455232
>Why do they keep giving this Jew big roles?

gotta help out a fellow Chosen
>>
Eisenberg's sister was the Pepsi girl. Their praents are well connected New Yorkers. Basically the Jewish equivalent of Will Smith, shoving their annoying brats into everything. So if you ever wonder why a no-talent like him keeps getting parts, it's for the same reason Jaden does.
>>
>>63455356
The part where he's talking to Amy Adams is most likely after he's unleashed Doomsday and he's still acting like a faggot.
>>
That whole trailer was a disaster. The best part was the beginning with Bruce and Clark talking, it went downhill after that.
>>
>>63455499
And still wearing the wig that people keep saying it's real hair that he still didn't loose

The costume designer said Lex would change during the other movies, but in this one he's a gigantic faggot and no, it's not just his "act"... he's completely off character when he's acting villainous too

Smallville did the character change arc much better because even when he was "nice", que acted like Lex.
>>
>>63455499
>>63455598
Well shit... that's disheartening.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.