[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stellar filmography >does his own stunts >jacked as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 565x800
>stellar filmography
>does his own stunts
>jacked as fuck
>total manlet but gives no fucks
>in his 50s
>about to marry a 22 year old woman that looks exactly like young Katie Holmes
>doesn't give his ex wives shit
>known for being the nicest guy ever on set
>made an incredible comeback

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>63454314
>>made an incredible comeback

bro he never left
>>
File: tom cruise burj khalifa.jpg (307 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise burj khalifa.jpg
307 KB, 1024x1365
>>63454314
Tom Cruise is forever in the pantheon of greatest actors of all time in my book.
>>
>>63454314
He is pretty based 2bh.
>>
>jacked

dudes built likes condom full of walnuts xD
>>
>>63454314
can't bruise the cruise 2bh
>>
>>63454546
>xD

Hey reddit.
>>
>>63454427
Wrong, child.

He was all but blacklisted for several years before he broke through with his Tropic Thunder cameo.
>>
If get, Cruise runs for POTUS in 2020
>>
>>63454491
he just doesn't give a fuck in that picture
>>
>a complete puppet of a disgusting cult
so close
>>
Here OP, you forgot

>most likely a sociopath

Watch the Going Clear doco
>>
you forgot

>qtest daughter

BASED C R U I S E
>>
>>63454639
>Watch the Going Clear doco

Sup reddit.
>>
>>63454427
This.

OP probably means the Oprah thing which resulted in Paramount ditching him after seeing MI3 earning less than MI2 but he actually never left, he just worked even harder and revived United Artists and kept on making a variety of movies, all of which had some degree of success (could have avoided Knight and Day though).
>>
>>63454639
>>63454636
>>63454546

All these redditors.
>>
>>63454700
not much hbu? ;^)
>>
>>63454596

Nigga he has been consistently been in a movie almost every year since he started acting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cruise_filmography
>>
>>63454752
not bad, now fuck off back to reddit, cuntbag.
>>
>has pumped his load in 2 of the hottest bitches of the late 20th century

im jealous
>>
>>63454314
I think he just seems to be so full of life, like he enjoys everything he does, maybe he's just crazy or on some kind of drugs
>>
>>63454789
Both his wives were taller than him too.

He did what every manlet wants to. He was so suave he convinced the hottest women on earth that they didn't need a tall man or even a sane one.
>>
>>63454636
We all have our vices, Tom's is a need to be adored.

Not so bad, as compared to humanity as a whole.
>>
>>63454819

It really is hard to hate on the guy. You may disagree with his religion but the guy is living the life that a lot of people would kill to have. He doesn't give a shit what people think of him and he squeezes life to the very last drop.
>>
At first I was in denial as to Cruise's sexuality.

Now I don't give a fuck, leave him alone already.

I'm reaching the same stage regarding the whole Scientology thing. Whatever mayne, he's making some good movies and not breaking any laws, so what's the fuss all about. There's a bunch of gayer people in Hollywood who mess with little boys, go after them dammit.
>>
>>63454692
See cunnybros, this is how you do it correctly. Jannies browse the catalog constantly for new threads to prune, but they rarely go in them. You have to keep it quiet in existing threads
>>
>>63454584
Hi

now fuck off
>>
>>63454819
It's Scientology. No seriously, their thing is that once you cleanse yourself of all the toxins and shit you're literally unstoppable in life, and you can live it to the fullest. Tom is the living embodiment of Scientology's ideal. He's the perfect spokesperson.
>>
>>63454962
faggot.
>>
>>63454947
The amount of hate he gets for his religion is sad, honestly. If that's what he wants to believe. The actual idea of Xenu and space planes is stupid, but so is every other religion from an outside perspective.

It isn't right to hate on any of them though. He's not running around cutting people's dicks off and forcing women to wear burqas. He's just part of secret cabal of lawyers that protect each other from shit like alimony. That's mostly what Scientology is. Just a bunch of lawyers to weird to be Jews.
>>
>>63455030
hothead plz
>>
>pretty much head of Scientology

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>63455050
>le bane memes to fit in !!11

Back to reddit, fucking faggot.
>>
>>63455042
He also cons the US Gov out of millions of dollars of income tax which he just spends on himself or Scientology, which is kind of shitty.

Wesley Snipes goes to pound me in the ass federal prison for 8 years for income tax evasion, but Tom Cruise has a legal scheme set up and gets away with it THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
post rare Suris pls tbph
>>
>>63455124
>actuall thinking martial artist snipes would allow any motherfucker to pump him in the ass
>>
>>63455124
That happens all the time with church's and those television preachers too.

Scientology is just a big group of weirdo lawyers. Cruise doesn't even say things that are that crazy. Even his psychiatry comments were tame compared to what other actors have said.
>>
>>63455164
>not getting the reference
>>
>>63455197
what movie
>>
>>63455190
Yeah you know what's funny is I'm not a scientologist and I agree with their views on psychiatry, it's total bullshit. They pump kids full of pills for acting like kids and take in thousands for bullshit sessions. It doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as the word science
>>
File: tom cruise wife.jpg (103 KB, 770x1227) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise wife.jpg
103 KB, 770x1227
pretty average desu but still
>53
>22

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
I heard he hasn't seen his daughter in two years.
>>
>>63455216
Google: The Motion Picture
>>
So here's a short list of his most famous hits:

Rebecca DeMornay
Cher
NIcole Kidman
Penelope Cruz
Katie Holmes

and apparently some 22 year old lady I didn't know about
>>
>>63455237
The origin and history of psychiatry is rooted in greed and could honestly be described as pure evil.

What is now is little better, most people don't have the problems they're told they have, though legitimate issues of course deserve treatment.
>>
>>63454546
I understood that reference.
>>
>>63454692
I'd stuff my panda into her if you know what I mean.
By which I mean vaginal intercourse.
>>
>>63455261
Read a comment madeby him that he was gonna leave the cult because he noticed he hadn't seen his daughter in a long time.

Seemed pretty serious, don't know if he actually left though
>>
She's younger than me. That means she was like 2 when Tom Cruise was the hottest actor on the planet.

That's fucking weird man.
>>
>>63455355
FBI sez hi

:>)
>>
>>63454639
>most likely a sociopath
Go on
>>
File: reddit.jpg (114 KB, 1200x776) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
114 KB, 1200x776
>>63455072
>bane is somehow reddit
Ok mate, sure
>>
>>63455393
It was just a prank bro calm down
>>
>>63455245
Who is she?
>>
>>63454314
Cruise needs to work with Nolan. Both of them can play off each other due to their love for sci-fi
>>
>>63455245
Looks like a pole-dancer I saw in Atlanta last month...
>>
>>63455500
>being retarded

back to reddit, nigger.
>>
>>63456134
>Nolan
>Top level Cruise
Try hard patricians will get mad but that sounds like a potentially great film
>>
>>63454314

>stellar filmography

Stopped reading there. It's decent and entertaining. It's not stellar. Nice green text and meme arrows though. It's really the sign of a patrician with great opinions and taste. Certainly doesn't reek of a 12 year old from /b/. Nope.
>>
>>63455237
>I agree with their views on psychiatry, it's total bullshit.

The study of brain chemistry and how it influences behavior is not bullshit. The study of brain abnormalities and how they impact behavior is not bullshit. Real psychiatry is simply the study of biology and how it impacts behavior.

Verbal "therapy" sessions that last only an hour, under ideal conditions, strung out over years and years, conducted by hacks that don't have the brains, skills, or qualifications to examine behavior at the biological level, is indeed bullshit.
>>
>>63456360
Have Zimmer do one of his bwwwwwwaaaaaa's in the background and you're looking at a Billion Dollar formula
>>
>>63456548
>Have Zimmer do one of his bwwwwwwaaaaaa's in the background
Don't know why people meme on Zimmer so hard. His soundtracks with Nolan have been very good. Especially Inception and Interstellar.
>>
>>63456515
I went to a psychiatrist a few times, and I found that talking to him genuinely helped. They're just smart people who give good advice about life.
>>
>>63456686

"Therapists" today are little different than the witch doctors of old in that they are largely based on placebo, and the bigger the "production", and the higher the cost, the more likely the placebo will be effective for anything that CAN be cured by placebo.
>>
>>63456861
What are you talking about? They don't all prescribe stuff willy-nilly. They're confidential and pleasant to talk to. Sure, there are incompetent psychiatrists, but the same is true of any profession.
>>
>>63454314
The only reason the recent mission impossible movie was decent.
Seriously he has so much enthusiasm. He just enjoys what he does
>>
File: 1371558250699.jpg (1 MB, 4275x4200) Image search: [Google]
1371558250699.jpg
1 MB, 4275x4200
>>63456686
You could just get the same thing from a therapist. The problem with psychiatry is that they're allowed to write you prescriptions for addictive drugs, and they can write them for children
>>
>>63457076
Are therapists not psychiatrists? Pretty sure my guy had an actual medical degree, did a residency, etc. I guess it's kind of dumb, but I'm sure that you get a pretty good insight of how people think and what sort of stuff might help them after a while.
>>
>>63457193
> A therapist with just a master’s degree cannot prescribe psychotropic medication, as this is not within their scope of training or practice. Any doctor can prescribe medication, including your general MD, but it is best left to psychiatrists who have a medical degree and specialize in dispensing appropriate medication to people dealing with psychological issues.

Not all therapists can prescribe drugs. The problem is that Psychiatrists are treated like doctors and can hand out pills at their discretion.

You know how people say most cops aren't qualified to have guns? It's the same thing with psychiatry
>>
File: clipbo11.jpg (100 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
clipbo11.jpg
100 KB, 800x529
>>63455318
Should of just stayed with Penelope Cruz.
>>
>>63454314
>Spotty at best
>Cause he thinks hes magic
> Has the time to work out
>Again cause he thinks hes magic
>so?
>Cause of his magic friends
>Magic friends help again
>Cause of the thinking hes magic, totally false
>NO?
>>
>>63454314
he is the leader of some fucked up cult

nobody's perfect
>>
>>63454314
Does anyone else notice that his teeth are off center?
>>
>>63457454
>MAGIC
lol, so mad
>>
I suggest everybody watches this before sucking cruise's dick.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/going_clear_scientology_and_the_prison_of_belief_2015/
>>
>>63454314
You forgot the fact that when he wants to act, he's a damn good actor, he's not just a movie star, the guy can deliver a performance.
>>
Tom Cruise is the idol of all manlets
>>
>>63455500
www.reddit.com/r/baneposting
>>
>>63454491
He might be a manlet but he's looking down on us all.
>>
Only plebs hate based Cruise.
>>
>>63456351
We've infiltrated every board you fucking moron. There's no going back. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>63457935
Good, because every second you spend here turns you more into one of us. Soon you will be assimilated and your world will become ours.
>>
>>63455245
the fuck do you live where that's average
>>
I just watched Risky Business and its amazing

based Cruise
>>
>>63455363
He said it once and never again. They probably reminded him of all the consenting confessions he made to them about his homosexuality and any other dirty secrets he has.
>>
>>63456622
Zimmer's worst soundtracks have been with Nolan. Maybe you think they're good, but they're still his worst in comparison to everything else.
>>
4chan hates everything...likes Tom Cruise...I am so confused by everything.
>>
>>63458480
>4chan hates everything
Lurk moar
>>
File: eot start over.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eot start over.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63458480
First off, 4chan likes a lot of things. In fact, 4chan is a website based on common interests, not common hatred.

Second off, Tom Cruise is an awesome actor who has starred in a lot of extremely well made movies. He may have a questionable personal life, but you're a fool if you write his movies off because of that.
>>
File: 13669208029.jpg (97 KB, 450x681) Image search: [Google]
13669208029.jpg
97 KB, 450x681
Oh hey Tom
>>
>>63458860
le iron man
>>
>>63458652
How was Edge of Tomorrow such a good movie? It just doesn't make sense that it's so fucking good.
>>
File: risky-business-costume-2 (1).jpg (82 KB, 588x490) Image search: [Google]
risky-business-costume-2 (1).jpg
82 KB, 588x490
>the last line of dialogue in the last Stanley Kubrick film was a woman telling him they need to fuck

A B A P
S
B A L L A
A
S
P O S S I B L E
>>
>>63454314
>>about to marry a 22 year old woman that looks exactly like young Katie Holmes
that one is kind of sad to be honest
>>
File: hickey-datalab-tomcruise-1.png (46 KB, 610x511) Image search: [Google]
hickey-datalab-tomcruise-1.png
46 KB, 610x511
>>63457454
>Spotty at best
Almost no one, maybe no one has the Box Office:Critical Acclaim ratio he has.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.