[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underworld Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
New movie when?
>>
>>63453670

Pretty sure it's in development, glad they didn't decide to go with a male lead(?!) like they originally planned
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 309x163) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 309x163
>>63453670
They confirmed underworld 5. Unfortunately it will be trash since they refuse to give based micheal anything to do. Scott has gone on record saying he has no problem returning if they give him a meaty role.

Its the fucking director that wrote him out of 4 because he wanted to focus on the forced mother daughter relationship. Also, bring humans into the conflict was a huge fucking mistake as was taking it into the future. And from the looks of the announced cast, even the worthless daughter isnt returning. Theo "divergent" james is tho...unfortunately.

Gonna be trash
>>
>>63453670
hopefully never
>>
My only wish in this life is to have Lily Mo in the series and then pass the lead to her when Kate doesn't want to do them anymore
>>
>>63453718
Lol are u retarded? That is infact what they should have done. Selene has never once been an interesting character. Name a movie that hasnt been carried by the supporting cast around her.

>based Viktor
>Marcus
>micheal
>willaim

All much more dynamic, interesting or just enjoyable than her. 4 movies in and im still not sure of a moment when she ever showed emotion or care..
>>
>>63453844

Without Kate there'd be no Underworld series, while her male supporting cast is cool those tits and ass in tight leather put asses in seats.

Fucking homo.
>>
>>63453670
Underworld 5 is already filming. There are set pics
>>
First two were fun. Last two were god shit. Underworld 5 looks like more of the recent shit instead of a direct follow up to Awakening. The jump to the future basically what little intersting plot there was left. Now it's just random modern, tacticool vampires fighting meaningless skirmishes.

All that said I'm looking forward to seeing latex Selene again.
>>
>>63453670
>wanting another one after the last abortion
>>
>>63455480
awakening was so bad
>>
Literally let's dress up my wife and let her do other men on scene the movie series
>>
> swn drain you of blood
;_;
>>
>>63456007
Apparently, she's not his wife anymore.
>>
>>63453763
That sucks, I was hoping Speedman was going to be in this one just so they could tie up the loose ends.
>>
File: kate beckinsale -2d.jpg (706 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
kate beckinsale -2d.jpg
706 KB, 1200x1800
Soon.
>>
>>63456315
>could have had a clear shot of her butthole but the faggot ass camera man was too scared to get closer
>>
Does anyone really want a new Underworld?
Does anyone really remember Underworld at all?

It's just an over-stylised flick without any substance that came out in the shadow of The Matrix.
I know I saw the first one and it was boring, stupid and way worse than it could have been. I think I saw the sequel but remember jack-shit.

I'd say Underworld is about at the same level as Resident Evil.
>>
>>63453670
Only the first one was any good.
>>
>>63456795
Everyone rememebers Underworld.
>>
File: 3203347-3474686305-Selen.jpg (615 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
3203347-3474686305-Selen.jpg
615 KB, 1920x1200
>>63456795
Yes.
>>
>>63456795
I do but I know this won't be very good.
>>
>>63456315
b-brehs..
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.