[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syndromes and a Century
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What did we learn?
>>
That Joe is a faggot.
>>
>>63453682
Fuck Joe and his glow-in-the-dark plants tbqhwy
>>
self bump
>>
I tried SO hard to like and to lie to myself that I liked it... but it's simply one of the worst movies ever made.
>>
File: IMG_2006.jpg (93 KB, 1265x860) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2006.jpg
93 KB, 1265x860
>>63453589
>he watched cinéma expecting a fílm
>>
>>63455818
meant for>>63455694
>>
>>63455849
I watched two other movies of his, Uncle Boonmee and Tropical Malady and felt the same. This guys is a huge hack.
>>
>>63455942
I'll hack ur dick off cunt

no seriously I'd actually like to know why you don't like those films
>>
Who frames plants better Malick or Joe
>>
>>63456052
I just couldn't get anything out of them. Couldn't for the life of me wrap my head around what that guy was on about. Same with Lav Diaz. I binge-sat through the whole 8 hours of Melancholia without learning or feeling anything new at the end.
>>
File: terry bebe.png (212 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
terry bebe.png
212 KB, 500x557
>>63456206
sounds like the problem is you and not the film tbqh m80 :^Dd
>>
TINY
>>
THAI
>>
SPEEDOS
>>
>>63456286
JESUS CHRIST
>>
How to into Joe, /tv/? Where to start?
>>
File: Syndrome_50d02a_1037115.jpg (55 KB, 677x599) Image search: [Google]
Syndrome_50d02a_1037115.jpg
55 KB, 677x599
>>
>>63458197
ebin
b
i
n
>>
>>63456286
Dude, just explain why you think the movie was good.
>>
OP here. I just watched it today. I don't think I quite understood it. I knew there was a nature vs technology theme or something, but I didn't understand the point of it.

Anyways, that doesn't matter too much, because the film still manipulated my emotions.

Also, the part with the different rooms of the hospital, the gas being sucked into a tube, and the ambient noises was pretty creepy.

>>63458124
This is the first film I watched by him desu.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.