[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: eternal1.jpg (149 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
eternal1.jpg
149 KB, 600x410
Has anyone seen this? I'm planning on watching it
>>
High school girlfriend tier pham
>>
>>63453075
good movie. if you enjoyed the truman show you'll like it.
>>
>>63453075
This and Cloud Atlas are tied for my personal all time favourite movie, it's pretty good op just watch it.
>>
Its my personal fave. Watch it
>>
>>63453075
This is the only movie that I couldn't finish watching

I can definitely see why people love it but I can't stand it
>>
>>63453106
I miss those days

Nothing quite like your highschool sweetheart
>>
I can already tell it's gonna be too depresing.
>>
my ex showed it to me and now i wish i could have the same thing that happens in the movie happen to me :/
>>
the idea is good, but the execution is poor

could have been an absolute masterpiece
>>
File: XtdM8Buwl8Y.jpg (35 KB, 604x327) Image search: [Google]
XtdM8Buwl8Y.jpg
35 KB, 604x327
>>63453075
Right up there with LiT tbqh.

God I miss old Jim Carrey.
>>
>>63453075
Form your own opinions, why do you want us to tell you about it just before you watch it.

You're everything wrong with your generation.
>>
rented it from BB back when it came out on a date and she ended up taking me raw and i didnt pull out so im fond of this movie.
>>
>>63453075
>women who dye there hair bizarre colors

Aposematism desu senpai.
>>
I liked it back in high school when I was an emo douchebags so YMMV
>>
>>63454807
Im not asking anything about the movie itself, I asked if anyone has seen it, suggesting I want to know if /tv/ finds it any good
>>
File: ewo-vergiss_02.jpg (78 KB, 768x420) Image search: [Google]
ewo-vergiss_02.jpg
78 KB, 768x420
It was just a prank bro
>>
File: 500 Days Of Summer.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
500 Days Of Summer.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
That film is great OP.

Definitely in ">tfw no gf tier" like pic related.

>you will never talk to your highschool gf again
>she never thinks of you anymore
>>
>>63454960
That's entirely the problem. Why do you give a fuck what /tv/ thinks?
>>
>>63455033
I married my highschool gf
she died in a car accident
I will never love again
>>
>>63453075
CHANGE YOUR HEART
>>
>>63455254
Curiosity

But why are you here on /tv/? You clearly dont seem to be interested in the opinions of others
>>
>>63455286
I'm sorry to hear that bro. I really am.
>>
it gives you "feels" without being vapid manipulative garbage
>>
>>63455286
I should have married my hs gf she was a 5 and plain, but she liked me more than I liked her.
>>
>>63455033
>implying

you have no idea how girls think
>>
>>63453075
It's my favorite romance movie.
I even cried a little form the thought that i will never experience anything as remotely related.
Jim Carrey's best role desu.
>>
>>63453075
It's pretty good, has some genuinely unsettling moments.
Idk why people here think it's a girl movie, my grill hated this movie and refused to watch it with me.
>>
My all time favorite romance. Jesus Christ it rips your heart out at times.
>>
He's just a boy who helps us sometimes. His name is PAAAAAAATRIIICK boy
>>
>>63455494
To discuss things I have seen and hype things that are about to come out. If you'd have made this thread after you've seen it then great.

You need to form your own opinions in life rather than rely on others to make your mind up for you. It lets you learn, form reasoned answers and understand your self better which comes across when you talk to people. Not just about film, but in all walks of life.

Or don't.
>>
>>63456776
It does not matter for me if I make this thread before or after I watch the movie

I know what you mean
But
The opinions and thoughts of others do not influence my opinions, the things I do or the things I like
It would be a bad thing if they did.
>>
File: 1449084968866.png (168 KB, 395x320) Image search: [Google]
1449084968866.png
168 KB, 395x320
>>63456999
go away
>>
>>63453782
That's a goddamn misrepresentation of expectations if I ever heard one.

It's like an episode of the Outer Limits that got made into an indie film.
>>
>>63453075
>Has anyone seen this?

No. Nobody has ever seen this movie.
>>
>>63454249

You may be surprised, f am. You will, however, definitely experience feels if you've ever dated and aren't dead inside.
>>
>>63455286

Damn, dude. Sorry.
>>
>>63455836
off by one
>>
>>63455836
>but she liked me more than I liked her.

You would never have stayed happy and, eventually, you would've resented her for it. bro. No bullshit.
>>
It's one of my favourite movies but that might be just because I'm a sucker for Kaufman.
>>
>>63454960
/tv/ is just like the rest of the internet. just as many opinions as smells in a Walmart bathroom.

i was hyped to see the film from the reviews and qt Kate, but just got annoyed by it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.