[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: mattdamon-interstellar-700x300.jpg (40 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
mattdamon-interstellar-700x300.jpg
40 KB, 700x300
What was his problem?
>>
Too much time alone on mars
>>
His potato crop wouldn't grow up.
>>
Scotty doesnt know
>>
He represents all the weaknesses and strengths of mankind, hence his cleverly chosen name.
>>
>>63450948
does this have anything to do with the Martian, is the Martian the prequel to this or something?
>>
>>63450948
growing food in his own shit
>>
>>63450948

He didn't get to fly around like Iron Man.
>>
>>63450948
He looks tired.
>>
His asshole didn't do as much as his brain to keep him alive.
>>
>>
>Mann is evil
>man is evil
>all men are evil
>woman saves the world

BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>63451335
>guy literally jumps into a black hole to save the world
>woman only solve a math problem

Not really
>>
>>63451335
>God creates dinosaurs
>God destroys dinosaurs
>God creates Man
>God creates corn
>Man destroys god
>Man destroys corn
>Woman inherits that one planet at the end
>>
>>63450948
i went into this film expecting Castaway: Space Edition, but all i got was memes and hamfisted overacting.

matt damon had 2 settings; irate and snarky.
>>
>>63451501
Interstellar, not the Martian.
>>
>>63451501
I went into this thread expecting people to actually know what the fuck movie they are even talking about, but all I got was memes and you
>>
>>63450948
BRING

HIM

HOME
>>
>>63450948
for you, coop?
>>
BOYS!! MMMM

MAN MEETS MARS. I LOVE IT.
>>
Space madness. Cosmic psychosis. Galactic mania. The black hole crazies.
>>
>>63453024
No for me
>>
>>63451303
Topher Grace, Casey Affleck, and Matt Damon came out of nowhere for me.
>>
Why is there so much Martian memeing? Was it even good?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.