[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think were Sheev's last thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6
File: good night sweet sheev.webm (360 KB, 854x364) Image search: [Google]
good night sweet sheev.webm
360 KB, 854x364
What do you think were Sheev's last thoughts?
>>
>I should have tried spinning. It's a good trick.
>>
>you were a good friend
>>
>>63450800
better keep up this dank lightning shit so ill look cool while i fly in style
>>
>>If Lucas was consistent I would have known about this through premonitions/visions.
>>
>This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>>
>>63450800

>implying sheev died

c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏ked again, my friend
>>
>>63450800

Why did he just allow Vader to pick him up? Was Sheev that out of shape at that time?
>>
Worth it. Totally worth it man.
>>
>>63450800
>"If you consider that we are orbiting Endor, I am actually SPINNINNNNNNNNN-"
>>
>>63450800
>NOW THIS IS PODRACINGGGGGGGGG
>>
Was it treason?
>>
>>63450800
>so this is what its like to be Dindu
>>
>>63450800
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qAKXK_aLeA
>>
>>63451003
POETRY
>>
nnNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!
>>
>>63450876
Vader was his main muscle. being mostly a robot and shit made him super strong. sheev didn't want to get implants because losing body parts meant getting weaker with the force.
>>
>>63450800
>So this is what it was like for Master Windu.
>>
>>63450800
>YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>63450844
That's pretty good, friend.
>>
"where does this hole go?" "luke survived that other one and obi wan fell a bunch of times too. ill probably be alri-"
>>
>>63451061
HONESTLY? It probably was Lucas's point to have Mace Windu die that way.

If you look at all the dumb parallels he tried, this one totally matches it.
>>
>>63450800
IT'S PRANK BRO IT'S A PRAAAANK
>>
>>63450800
"DAMN YOU, THING-IN-THE-MOUTH FACE!"
>>
>>63451049
Knew it was going to be Robot Chicken.
Honestly, all of Robot Chicken's Star Wars stuff was amazing.

I guess that makes you Little Orphan Annie
>>
>>63450876
Nigger was walking with a cane earlier that afternoon, what do you think?
>>
How did Sheev lose if he had the high ground when Vader lifted him?
>>
>>63451266
that's why vader died too
>>
>Why can I see his skeleton?
>>
"God damn it why is this Force Speed not working!!!!"
>>
>>63451266
>>63451309
no see Sheev HAD the high ground on his throne platform. but he foolishly LEFT the high ground to torture Luke, which is when Vader's treason occured.
>>
>Jedi/Sith can lift ships with the force
>they can use it to jump incredible distances
>Sheev can't use it to fly or push himself into a chute

Ummmmmmmmmm.....
>>
>>63450800
>What do you think were Sheev's last thoughts?
"YOU WILL KILL LUKE SKYWALKER!"
>>
"I never should have skipped those Force-ghost lessons..."
>>
Why did the lightning even hit Vader? Wasn't Sheev aiming upwards?
>>
>>63450800
Why did he blow up at the end?
>>
>>63450851
came here to post this, good job anon
>>
>i would have gotten away with being the baddest guy if it wasnt for this meddling pod racer
>>
>>63451498
Lightning travels down towards positive ions.

Or it should... it didn't with Windu.
>>
>>63450800
>just like winduuuuuuu
>>
File: unnatural abilities.webm (759 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
unnatural abilities.webm
759 KB, 1280x544
"AAHHHHHHHH - lol, j/k."
>>
>>63450800
>Vader you're such a c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m ͏s͏m͏h
>>
>>63450800
>I really liked you in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
>>
>>63450800
AUUUGHGHGHGUGHUGHGGH
>>
>>63451789
he says AAUAUGUHGHGHGH when he's spinning forward
since he was falling backwards it would be HGHGHHGHGHGHUUUAAA
>>
DUDE ITS JUST A PRANK LMAO
>>
>>63451002
For you
>>
>>63451805
We need a last Lucas special edition where he adds that
>>
>>63451103
this desu
>>
>Luke survived a drop this far down, This could still work out for me.
>>
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
UNLIMITED POWER
>>
>>63451732
One of the worst things about the prequels. I didn't need to know that the Emperor wore pants underneath his robe. The mystery was half the excitement.
>>
>>63451049
>2012
>Darth Jar Jar
It must be true.
>>
File: darth jarjar.jpg (59 KB, 948x817) Image search: [Google]
darth jarjar.jpg
59 KB, 948x817
>>63451049

It's true. All of it. The Jar Jar theory, the cameo rumors. They're real.
>>
>>63450800
Why didn't he just use force flight?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis#Force_Flight
>>
>>63451266
Vader threw him to the low ground
>>
>>63452002
non canon. it's under "legends"
>>
Literally
>it's treason then
>>
>>63452002
He used too much of his midichlorians zapping Luke for torture instead of just murdering him instantly.
>>
>>63450800
JUST
>>
>>63452047
It wasn't back then
>>
File: 7.png (3 KB, 209x212) Image search: [Google]
7.png
3 KB, 209x212
It's okay, I have clones.
>>
>>63450800
So much for having the high ground.
>>
>>63450849
>>If Lucas was consistent I would have known about this through premonitions/visions.

Maybe he foresaw Skywalker killing a Sith and assumed it was Luke killing Vader.
>>
>>63452307
Yeah, nice try George
>>
File: 1449440613887.jpg (15 KB, 291x287) Image search: [Google]
1449440613887.jpg
15 KB, 291x287
>>63451061
Wow it really is poetry
>>
>>63450800
>NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63451126
>sheev didn't want to get implants because losing body parts meant getting weaker with the force.

That's retarded and wrong.
>>
I wish Lucas was still around so he could keep adding to the OT and edit in new ADR of people referring to the Emperor offhandedly as "Sheev"
>>
>VADERTING, IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN YOU'RE WORKING CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS, YOU HEAR ME?
>>
>>63453294

Why? Robots can't use the force because they don't have midichlorians.

More tissue, more midichlorians. Less body parts = less midichlorian mass.

From this follows that getting bigger = more midichlorian mass = more force sensitivity
>>
Is this the death star or did this turn into nightcalls all of a sudaaa-
>>
>>63450800
that fugging kuck
>>
>>63450800

Was the explosion Sheev hitting the core or his dark side energy releasing from his body?
>>
>>63453376
>More tissue, more midichlorians. Less body parts = less midichlorian mass.

Then why is Yoda, who is tiny, the most powerful Jedi? Everyone is born automatically with all the midichlorians they'll ever have as a baby and then they become weaker as they lose them over the course of their life? And if a Jedi loses blood do they then become weaker in the Force for losing midichlorians? So every time someone does a blood test for midichlorians they become weaker in the Force? Every nose bleed? When someone shrivels with age, losing mass, they become weaker with Force?

Size matters not, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>63453487
Calm your midichlorians, nerd.
>>
>>63453376
It's retarded because the whole idea of midichlorians is retarded. More body mass = more midichlorians = stronger in the force? That makes no fucking sense. If that was true than yoda should be the weakest fucking jedi ever because he's small. The force was just some sort of super natural spiritual energy that couldn't be explained but then Lucas went full retard in the prequels
>>
>>63453487

>Then why is Yoda, who is tiny, the most powerful Jedi?
Higher midichlorian density that compensates for his lack of mass

>Everyone is born automatically with all the midichlorians they'll ever have as a baby and then they become weaker as they lose them over the course of their life?
>When someone shrivels with age, losing mass, they become weaker with Force?

No, it increases as the individual grows in mass. But yeah, it decreases when they age and lose mass.

>And if a Jedi loses blood do they then become weaker in the Force for losing midichlorians? So every time someone does a blood test for midichlorians they become weaker in the Force? Every nose bleed?
Individuals have around 5% of their water mass as blood. This is around 4l of blood. Around half of that are cells which contain midichlorians, the rest is water. Aside from the obvious consequences of blood loss on the state of conscience, the effect of blood loss on midichlorian mass is small, and even smaller when you undergo the test or bleed through the nose.
>>
File: daisy pepe.jpg (28 KB, 260x378) Image search: [Google]
daisy pepe.jpg
28 KB, 260x378
>>63450800
he instantly awoke in his imperial citadel on byss in a new body
>>
>it's treason then...
>>
>>63453721
>Higher midichlorian density that compensates for his lack of mass
And over 900 years he hasn't lost enough blood to drain out his shit tonne of midichlorians?

>it increases as the individual grows in mass
And where did you get this information from?

I suppose that should mean this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Beldorion should the strongest force user ever due to his size.

> it decreases when they age and lose mass.
And where did you get this information from?

>the effect of blood loss on midichlorian mass is small, and even smaller when you undergo the test or bleed through the nose.
You realize that the human body sheds and replenishes all of its cells as they die off and are replaced, other than a select few lifetime cells like female egg cells, which they still lose over the years eh? So even if this is not the case for other life forms, all human force users should lose their force ability within years as they completely replace almost every cell in their bodies after birth.

Your idea that force users are born with a net amount of midichlorians is retarded even within the retarded framework of midichlorians.
>>
>>63451049

robot chicken is literally autism the show
>>
>>63453984
ckehckechekcheh

auuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>63453993

>So even if this is not the case for other life forms, all human force users should lose their force ability within years as they completely replace almost every cell in their bodies after birth.

Midichlorians, like any organelle, are also able to replicate like cells do. If we follow your logic, we would all die of lack of oxidative phosphorylation because we would run out of mitochondria, and this clearly doesn't happen because when cells replicate, mitochondria replicate too.

Regarding Beldorion, he obviously has a lower midichlorian density, duh.

>And where did you get this information from?
Deduction.
>>
>>63454129
>Midichlorians, like any organelle, are also able to replicate like cells do

So you're changing your position to something less retarded.

Glad to convince you.
>>
>>63454166

How did I change my position?
>>
>>63454256
You were arguing that force users were born with a net amount of midichlorians and thus when they lost them by losing blood or flesh they could never regain them and were thus weaker. You have now come around to the more reasonable position that they do not because the body generates them continuously to replace lost ones. Good for you for being able to admit you were wrong.
>>
>>63454369

>You were arguing that force users were born with a net amount of midichlorians
Where did I say that?

>when they lost them by losing blood or flesh they could never regain them
>they could never regain them
Where did I say that?
>>
>>63454442
>Where did I say that?

Read up the post chain to your long silly arguing that Anakin was weaker for having lost limbs and less flesh meant less midichlorians. Unless you were just pretending to be retarded in an epin ruse maymuh.
>>
>>63454523

Yes, I've read it all again, that's why I'm asking you to greentext the parts that explicitly say what you think I said.
>>
>>63454593
not that guy but if losing limbs means you becomes weaker because you lose midichlorians than that means you have a set amount that does not replenish
>>
>>63454648

Now I think I understand what he meant.

Sure, you lose midichlorian mass because you can't regrow your arm. But the rest of the tissues that are able to replicate are still capable of replicating their midichlorians. And if you gained more mass, you could sort of compensate.
>>
>>63450851
>This can't be happening! I had the high ground!
>>
>>63450800
>I should have destroyed R2-D2 when I had the chance!
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.