[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are superheroes with realistic superpowers always the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Iron-man-pose2.jpg (76 KB, 570x866) Image search: [Google]
Iron-man-pose2.jpg
76 KB, 570x866
why are superheroes with realistic superpowers always the best?
>>
you mean without?
I agree though
Daredevil was so close to being good but they had to add that enhanced perception shit
>>
>>63450727
>Realistic
>In the first movie he literally gets hit by a Sabot round that stops him in an instant.
>Instead of dying from the concussion, he crawls right up the crater he just formed like nothing happened.
>Keep in mind, he has an electrical reactor embedded in his Chest.
>>
>realistic
>superpowers
pick one
>>
File: wpieULGl.jpg (42 KB, 490x720) Image search: [Google]
wpieULGl.jpg
42 KB, 490x720
>realistic superpowers
>>
>>63450813
Her lips are amazing.
>>
>>63450727
That's a villian that sometimes acts as a hero. Not a superhero.

Superheroes:
Batman, Superman, Beta Ray Bill, Spiderman, Daredevil.
Good guys that do good but are not superheroes:
Green Lantern, Captain America.
>>
Not sure about realistic but I think Iron Man 1 is the best because he's dealing realistic enemies more than him being realistic.

He seems genuinely like a genius you made himself a god of war rather than one who made a suit to keep up in fist fights.
>>
File: SUPER.jpg (155 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
SUPER.jpg
155 KB, 1200x800
>>63450727
>having powers at all
>>
>>63450790
who are you quoting, newfriend?
>>
>>63450813
>>63450802
I pick both.
>implying superhumans don't exist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Lee's_Superhumans
>>
>Posted >>63450802 and >>63450830
>Leave for a bit to do some work
>Come back to my computer and see that I have a reply
>It's a reply to >>63450802
Fucking manchildren. I don't care about that. Can't we just talk about ChloMo's lips?
>>
>>63451052
go open a thread about your piggy waifu then, faggot
>>
File: DSL.webm (1002 KB, 626x512) Image search: [Google]
DSL.webm
1002 KB, 626x512
>>63450830
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VFFLVyOEuc

The interfaces and holograms in second film were amazing and not that far fetched.
>>
so you can imagine that you could become them more easily anon, you could be your own iron man!!1 :D
>>
>>63451257
>steam message notification bleep

gets me every time
>>
It's not that anything about Iron Man is realistic, it's that within that unrealistic world, his powers seem perfectly achievable. He got all that shit simply by being a clever dude and not because he was in the right place at the right time.
>>
Iron Man and Nolan Bat's tech seem 'realistic' in a Hollywood action movie. It's stuff we can see humanity obtaining in a not too distant future, and based on technology we already posses - just more advanced.

We can buy into Tony Stark creating a flying robot suit of death because he's a billionaire super genius who makes his living building weapons of mass destruction.
>>
>5 phds at like 21
>realistic
>>
How do you go from this...
>>
To this...
>>
>>63453184
PS1 tier
>>
>>63453161
>>63453184
They made the first suit practically adn used that for all the movies after but adding the new designs after in CG.
>>
It's because they're weaker not realistic. It's much harder to write a story around Superman or Thor than it is someone like Daredevil or Batman.
>>
>>63453184
You would think a budget of the size of the moon would mean good effects. The suits should be getting better with each movie.
>>
>>63452681
>It's stuff we can see humanity obtaining in a not too distant future, and based on technology we already posses - just more advanced.

Are we still talking about Iron Man? Because if we are you're pretty clueless about "the technology we already posses". I doubt a suit like we see in the Iron Man movies will ever exist.
>>
>>63453466
>>63453318
>>63453184
>>63453161
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the difference between it being a single-hero movie and a team up.
>>
>>63450872
That classification makes no sense
>>
I only like the Hulk & the Green Lantern.

The Hulk because venting is needed & based Ferrigno.

Green Lantern was due to aesthetics. Cool as fuck.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.