[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead: masterpiece or edgy trash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: The_Walking_Dead_title_card.jpg (16 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
The_Walking_Dead_title_card.jpg
16 KB, 480x272
The Walking Dead: masterpiece or edgy trash?
>>
jewish masterpiece
>>
>>63450244
Neither
>>
>>63450244

Its neither, but its still a good watch.

Everyone calling it trash now will be hailing it as incredible when Negan shows up.
>>
>>63450312
Jokes on you I think it's a garbage show for the lowest common denominator and I don't even know who or what Neegan is.
>>
Bad but not trash bad, so simply bad
>>
>>63450244
wew lad zombies r cool xd
>>
NEGAN KILL BABY

sponsored by XBOX
>>
>>63450244
its a cool show
>>
>>63450244
It's watchable. It would be good if the characters weren't so infuriatingly retarded sometimes. Most of the drama comes from hilariously bad character decisions.
>>
>>63450475
That last episode where those 3 dense motherfuckers hand over their guns pretty much ruined it for me. Don't think I'll be back for the rest of the season
>>
It's a mediocre show with occasional moments of brilliance that makes it all the more aggravating
>>
>>63450244
neither, just alright weekend television with a lot of material to shitpost on /tv/ with.
>>
>>63450743
this. i really only watch it so i can talk about it when im in public and people start discussing it.
>>
>>63450244
Not even edgy... just trash
>>
Both, depending on the episode, statistically weighted towards the latter.
>>
The quality of an episode is directly linked to how many people Rick or Carol kill throughout the duration.
>>
There's too many fat women with granny glasses and niggers in it tbqh
>>
File: 1449393435455.jpg (18 KB, 288x353) Image search: [Google]
1449393435455.jpg
18 KB, 288x353
>>63450312
Negan is just the governor 2.0, just less of a sociopath and more of a politician. And anyone who reads the comic knows how bad the show fucked up the Governors character, what do you think they'll do to Negan?
>>
File: Wolf Dude.png (296 KB, 352x534) Image search: [Google]
Wolf Dude.png
296 KB, 352x534
>>63450699
>That last episode where those 3 dense motherfuckers hand over their guns pretty much ruined it for me.

And as Wolf Dude didn't immediately kill them, like any self-respecting Bad Guy would do in real life, Carol and Morgan are guaranteed to escape somehow and live (Fat Doctor Girl will die though).

This show is Basic Script Writing 101 and this (half) season is arguably the worst of all.
>>
File: WHARRGARBL.jpg (124 KB, 1016x1599) Image search: [Google]
WHARRGARBL.jpg
124 KB, 1016x1599
>>63452014
>the show fucked up the Governors character

Kirkman, please.

Comic Governor was a fucking clown, TV Governor was much better written and actually believable.
>>
>>63452080
Yea, even just lowering them gave him a huge advantage in that situation since they'd have to raise their weapons then shoot instead of just pulling the trigger.
>>
File: 1449464333884.gif (3 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1449464333884.gif
3 MB, 200x250
>>63452134
In a world where zombies exist, and somehow still have skin and a brain after years of being dead and in the wilderness, you even mention believable? No you go full retard with some characters or you GTFO.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.