[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do teenage girls still like this stuff? I have to entertain a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Do teenage girls still like this stuff? I have to entertain a bunch of my sisters 15 year old friends, what do I show them to keep them occupied
>>
Your dick
>>
File: 1449318647248.jpg (47 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1449318647248.jpg
47 KB, 463x494
your DICK
>>
Your Dick
>>
>>63450159
>>63450172
So predictable.
>>63450139
You can try showing them a good movie. If they don't like it they're not worth entertaining anyway. If so, you are completely justified to use your penis.
>>
>>63450139
Shame this guy lost all credibility after twilight.
He slowly gained it back, he can actually act.
Watch the rover, remember m and couple others where he does good.
He should have never gone near this franchise.
>>
Your dick
>>
>>63450139
You just got to provide phone chargers, they will busy themselves with their phones.
>>
Do you have netflix?

Watch The Duff with them. They will like it.

I think you'll enjoy it too, I watched it expecting shit, I ended up enjoying it no matter what the spergs here might say.
>>
>>63450139
>I have to entertain a bunch of my sisters 15 year old friends, what do I show them to keep them occupied

Nothing they'll be looking at their phones 95% percent of the time no matter what's going on around them. Just make sure you have food or snack or some shit. And a camera set up in the bathroom.
>>
>>63450139
I'll send you a pick of my dick and you can show them that
>>
File: reanimator1.jpg (651 KB, 1077x1261) Image search: [Google]
reanimator1.jpg
651 KB, 1077x1261
>>63450139
>>
>>63450479
Yeah, it was ok.

OP, this is the movie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.