[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celebrity Deathmatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 51xDXFRNHaL._SX940_[1].jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51xDXFRNHaL._SX940_[1].jpg
33 KB, 500x375
what went good?

why /tv/ never talks about this show?
>>
>1990s mtv
>>
>>63449252
Because it's Reddit the show

>I don't like x so I kill x

That's reddit tier "humour"
>>
>>63449438
>>>/reddit/

do you think that a show like this could be broadcasted nowadays? ..and we are living literally in the reddit age
>>
>>63449252
>why /tv/ never talks about this show?
The average poster was born after 1998
>>
>>63449438
The humor came from mocking celebrities and killing them in vicious ways including celebrities they liked.
>>
>>63449438
Dude I hope you fucking die. I have never wished death upon anyone more than people who use "it's reddit!!!!" unironically when criticizing something.

Japmoot needs to fucking ban this word and anyone who uses it including all variation of it. I wish you nothing but the worst.
>>
>>63449519
lmao I'm 1997 (I'm 18 btw) and I watch it on youtube

shit is cool even if some "celebrities" are not so famous honestly
>>
File: Come on, really...gif (2 MB, 212x199) Image search: [Google]
Come on, really...gif
2 MB, 212x199
>>63449576
>>
>>63449519
This.

Now real niggas like me know that this was THE shit, the gore alone made it something unique back in those days, not only that but celebs fighting each other made it even better, you always had your pick so It gave the fights a real feel to it, and dont get me started on team matches.

Sadly the show jumped the shark when the moustache dude got breast implants, I guess they were tryingto go for "random" humor but I never got it and it was just weird.

In any case, this is one of those shows that you had to grew up on to really understand what made it good.
>>
>>63449252
This is johnny gomez saying good fight good night
>>
>>63449630
>this is one of those shows that you had to grew up
>le my secret special club meme
>le other generations suck meme
>>
>>63449671
But he's right, the revival didn't work out because it's from a different era.
>>
>>63449564
>s-stop being mean to m-my favorite website!

The only people worse than le reddit boogeyman posters are redditors like you who get offended by people calling you out for what you are
>>
>>63449744
>>>\pol\
>>
>>63449485
It just got revived broham
>>
>>63449564
Reddit should just be filtered to 4chan desu.
>>
The show is old as fuck and it relied on a gimmick that got tired quickly. It really wasn't that good and was bottom tier of classic MTV.
>>
>>63450666
You know something Satan, that's a damn good idea.
>>
>>63450772
This, literally can't remember even one matchup.
>>
>>63449744

Never been on Reddit nor do I care for that site in any way, but people like you dismissing every single thing as "Reddit" is ironically as "Reddit"as you can get ("I don't like x, so I call x Reddit) if we go by your logic.
>>
>>63450772

At least you actually said something about the show, instead if calling it Reddit. Thanks anon for at least contributing to the discussion.
>>
>>63450939

Yeah the reddit obsession here is absolutely ridiculous but I do find it a bit funny though. Anyways if you like Celebrity Deathmatch you should give Liquid Television a shot or Beavis and Butthead if you've never seen it.
>>
>>63450831
>not remembering the Puff Daddy vs Trent Reznor fight
>not remembering the Marilyn Manson vs Charles Manson fight
you probably don't remember any matches because you weren't born yet
>>
remember the shit with the mutants? one of them ripped out the other's spine with his skull attached to it
>>
There was this episode where Ozzy Osbourne bited off Elton John's head, then he started choking on it and the queen of England gave him the Heimlich maneuver
>>
isn't this getting a reboot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.