[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top screenshot is Rey at the end of TFA It's really pissing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (142 KB, 1045x865) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
142 KB, 1045x865
Top screenshot is Rey at the end of TFA

It's really pissing me off that she is for some reason wearing a new outfit designed to just be a "cooler" version of her scavenger clothing
>>
how does it make you feel /tv/?
>>
shes just wearing a vest on top of her first outfit you ape
>>
>>63448814
>implying i can still feel anything
Top kek
>>
Looks to me like she's wearing it over her scavenger costume
>>
>>63448804
Who signed off on letting her have that hairstyle for the entire movie?
>>
>>63448933
they just scooped a random british chav off the street
>>
>>63448804
>I am now Jedi Master Rey.

Bravo JJ
>>
>>63448864
>>63448907
that neck V is far too deep for it to be the same top
>>
>>63448804
She looks pregnant in the top photo. Hopefully she is having Finn's black baby.
>>
File: 1430265_1414969100472_full[1].jpg (10 KB, 201x203) Image search: [Google]
1430265_1414969100472_full[1].jpg
10 KB, 201x203
>>63448947
I believe the phrase uttered by Disney's CEO was "this is the girl"
>>
Who the fuck cares
>>
At first I was bothered by the idea of Finn getting rekt by Kylo Ren and Rey saving him, but I think I'm ok with it as long as it serves itself to the overall trilogy.

My thinking is that Finn and Rey will both show potential to be Jedi, but that Rey will clearly have stronger potential and greater natural skill. With Rey essentially jumping right into her Jedi training after this film, she will just as quickly start to turn to the Dark Side. By the third movie, Finn will be forced out of his comfort zone and have to use what little Jedi training he has to defeat Rey and save her from the allure of the Dark Side.

Rey may be the one who saves the day at the end of this film, but Finn will be the hero of the trilogy.
>>
File: 1437316503164.jpg (50 KB, 920x496) Image search: [Google]
1437316503164.jpg
50 KB, 920x496
It's a movie made for eight year olds... None of you should care about this.
>>
>>63450021
this sentence should be posted in each star wars thread, automatically deleting it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.