[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think that the season one was mediocre at best and I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: web_fb_featured_fargo.jpg (309 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
web_fb_featured_fargo.jpg
309 KB, 1200x630
I think that the season one was mediocre at best and I haven't had any intentions of watching the second one but everyone says that the second is better in every aspect.
Is it really worth the time? Not that I'm not gonna kill the time by some other shit but still...
>>
No, the only people praising it are the neo-tippers who also watched flavor of the month crap like Breaking Bad and True Detective.
>>
second season was unbelievable up until last minute of the 9th episode. still 9/10 but not 10/10 anymore
>>
>>63446407
>I think that the season one was mediocre at best

the eternal plebeian
>>
How much of a picky hipster shithead do you have to be not to like Fargo S01... I mean, either you don't like the genre at all, OK, or you have a major malfunction.
>>
>>63446467
More like a 7/10 down to a 4/10.
>Show has bad writing and characters that make no fucking sense
>Get meme narrator to say some line about how unlikely and nonsensical the characters actions were
Fuck this show.
>>
>>63446491
>I mean, either you don't like the genre at all,
The genre being fan fiction impersonations of classic movies?
>>
>>63446531

>Show has bad writing and characters that make no fucking sense

In what way don't they make no fucking sense?
>>
>>63446491
That's the thing, I like the genre that coens kinda established, but I didn't like how the season one was built up. It felt all a little rushed f.e. Key&Peele were pointless. Also half of the story went to nowhere, what was the point of having that mall owner story line in there? Other than a weak connection to the original film...also Hank's son pisses me off.

No, I didn't like it.
>>
>>63446531
recommend a good show then
>>
>>63446583
God I forgot all about Key and Peele. What a pathetic collection of memes season 1 was.
>>
>>63446585
Riget
>>
>>63446585

The Sopranos
>>
>>63446605
Keep it down, you'll only get them autists mad. I just want to know if the second one is better.
>>
>>63446566
The indian wiping out the entire family. No good reason for that. Even the show acknowledged it.
>>
>>63446660
he had to before they find out he killed dodd. show acknowledged that he had no reason to go after ed and peggy other than pride. you retard
>>
>>63446651
There is nothing as bad as the low points of season 1. It actually feels like 10 episodes worth of television rather than 6 episodes worth of television stretched to 10 episodes with pointless side plots like supermarket king.
>>
>>63446685
>>63446660
Shut up, I haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>63446740

How about you go away until you've seen the latest episode instead?
>>
>>63446638

How about one that's currently airing?
>>
>>63446407
Just watch it or don't watch it. More than fifty percent of this board at any given time is either a delusional bigoted retard or pretending to be one, so I don't know what kind of reasonable advice or guidance you think you can get here. FWIW, the second season is better than the first, but I thought the first was good, so if you thought the first season was mediocre, you might not like the second either, not a judgement of your taste, just an assessment.
>>
>>63446862
No such thing.
>>
>>63446831
Jesus fuck, read again why I started this thread you sperglord.
>>
>>63446903
Just read the spoilers and then you don't need to watch this show. That's what I do.
>>
>>63446467
>implying episode 1 was good
>>
>>63446585
Watch a Coen brothers film each week.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.