[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke... Luke! >Wake up! >Good, now that I have y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1449556773063.jpg (41 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
1449556773063.jpg
41 KB, 400x534
>Luke... Luke!
>Wake up!
>Good, now that I have your attention there's something important I need to tell you.
>Have you ever heard about Unidentified majordomo?
>Are you listening? This is important to your jedi training!
>Anyway, A Human male served as a majordomo for the Dark Jedi Jerec during his brief time as governor of the moon Sulon. The majordomo remained at Jerec's Sulon headquarters after the Jedi had moved on, and continued to serve other masters. When the droid information broker 8t88 came to stay at the tower, the majordomo sent 8t88 to a coat room while passing it off as a VIP guest suite, as he thought that it was where an uppity droid belonged. However, 8t88 caught on to the majordomo's duplicity and—after reprimanding him—killed the Human by breaking his neck. Afterwards, 8t88 noticed that the majordomo's death had invigorated the remaining staff.http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_majordomo
>He was a good friend.
>>
>>63445830
Thanks Ben.
>>
File: kenobi.jpg (193 KB, 1536x768) Image search: [Google]
kenobi.jpg
193 KB, 1536x768
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Order 66 Cookies? They are a brand of cookies made by Sheev's Bakery and Confections Inc. to commemorate Empire Day, the anniversary of the day the Galactic Empre was formed which also happened to be the day your father slaughtered the Jedi (even the Younglings) and then I chopped off his arms and legs and left him to burn alive by a pool of lava just before your mother lost the will to live right after she gave birth to you and your sister. High in fibre and low in fat, they are a healthy treat, and a good snack. May I offer you a bag? A trooper by the name of Stormtrooper TK-555 was personally responsible for counting and packaging all the cookies. Instead of having him fight in any of the battles that were going on, they stationed him in an immense cookie factory where he all by himself counted and packaged all of the aforementioned Order 66 cookies. Sheev eventually executed him because he found out that Stormtrooper TK-555 had eaten a few cookies on the sly, which was a big no-no. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63446088
Does anyone have the picture of the cookie box?
>>
File: Order66Cookies.jpg (319 KB, 821x859) Image search: [Google]
Order66Cookies.jpg
319 KB, 821x859
>>63446130
Care for a bag?
>>
>>63446088
How did one guy package bags of cookies that were sent throughout the galaxy?
>>
File: 1449570487820.jpg (31 KB, 247x332) Image search: [Google]
1449570487820.jpg
31 KB, 247x332
>Luke did I ever tell you about Death Star Destruction™, an energy drink bottled and sold by the Rebel Alliance on Empire day in 1 ABY - the very same year when taxes rose for outer rim citizens by 15%? It was a refreshing beverage sold on Corellia, right next to a statue of Jedi master Yoda by a Rebel officer. What a good friend he was, taking time out from the Rebellion to sell sugary drinks for five Remembrance Day tokens each! You might think it was in poor taste to make a drink celebrating the deaths of 322,951 people, but Death Star Destruction™ had a crisp cool flavour and was packed full of hydrating electrolytes. It was a good drink.
>>
>>63447770

He was a good worker.
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63445830
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
>>63447873
For you
>>
>>63447910
Hehe.... meme
>>
File: obi-wan-ghost1.png (263 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan-ghost1.png
263 KB, 400x277
>Luke, are you awake?
>oh good
>Luke have I ever told you about Sonic the Hedgehog?

>Sonic the Hedgehog (ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Sonikku za Hejjihoggu, born June 23) is the title character and main protagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog series and Sega's mascot. He is a fifteen-year-old anthropomorphic hedgehog gifted with the ability to run at the speed of sound and beyond, hence his name, and possesses lightning fast reflexes to match. As his species implies, Sonic can also roll up into a concussive ball, primarily to attack enemies.

>Ever since stepping into the battle against injustice, Sonic has been the champion of peace and is renowned the world over for saving it countless times. During his many adventures, Sonic has traveled from the ends of the world to the far reaches of space and time, while facing countless trials that have tested him to the fullest, earning him many titles, allies and the scorns of several foes. Well-known for his legendary cocky attitude, easy-going demeanor and somewhat short temper, yet strong sense of justice, compassion, and love for freedom and adventure, Sonic uses his abilities to protect the innocent from his world and those beyond from the forces of evil, especially his arch-nemesis Dr. Eggman, who constantly seeks world domination.

>And he was a good friend.
>>
>>63448068
It doesn't work when it's unrelated to Star Wars
>>
>>63448068
fucking idiot
>>
>Alec Guiness will forever be remembered on an anonymous television and film discussion board in the form of a meme that centers around a film franchise he hated being a part of

The eternal fame he never would have guessed.
>>
>>63448087
>>63448128
you dumb fucks, the joke is that sonic wiki is the only wiki whose autism levels are on par with wookiepedia
>>
>>63445830
>Dark Forces is now not canon
Jedi Knight felt like an extension of the movies with those acted FMVs

Jerec was a badass villain, the Dark Jedi were cool as fuck. If only more of the EU could have been like it
>>
>>63448275
Well then take it to /v/
>>
>>63447910
honestly we need more forced Simpsons memes
>>
>>63448227
He's in the biggest meme franchise of them all, he'd be remembered no matter what
>>
Luke did I ever tell you about chairs? Chairs were pieces of furniture humanoids could sit in. Like many objects in the galaxy, chairs could also function temporarily as ad hoc weapons. They were sometimes made of wood. Han Solo owned a chair considered to be the "most comfortable chair ever designed." He will be a good friend to you.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair/Canon
>>
>>63448068
/v/shit in the midst
>>
File: 1397757017944.jpg (70 KB, 703x463) Image search: [Google]
1397757017944.jpg
70 KB, 703x463
>>63445830

hey Ben what's the difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith? why cant you get your shit lore together? Ben look a t me you old piece of shit.
>>
File: star.jpg (127 KB, 1580x1079) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
127 KB, 1580x1079
Luke, have i ever told you about chair?
Chairs were pieces of furniture humanoids could sit in. Chairs came in many shapes and styles, and chairs that could hover also existed. Chairs were common household items throughout the galaxy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.