[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty good, pham. I normally watch my movies in the first three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bridge_of_spies.jpg (222 KB, 1008x1494) Image search: [Google]
bridge_of_spies.jpg
222 KB, 1008x1494
Pretty good, pham. I normally watch my movies in the first three days they're out and I wasn't really interested in watching this. But I was bored and there was nothing else on the menu and gave this a shot. Spielberg makes the same cinema like 20 years ago, it's absolutely nothing original here, but it still works. It's straightforward, traditional and bourgeois but very well made. I'm 26 year old guy who likes /b/ and /pol/ and I actually got teary a few times... alone in the theatre except for this other faggot 2 rows in front of me. :)
>>
>>63445707
but does it have memes?
>>
>>63445727
Nah, it's too conformist and humble for memes.
>>
>>63445707
can't cank the hank.
>>
It's a Cold War movie m8, Cold War shows and movies are always good. Even Red Dawn. Hell x men first class had some good parts to it
>>
>>63445707
>things that came to mind after seeing this:
Run-of-the-mill
Average
"Fine"
Typical sentimental Spielberg malarkey

It wasn't terrible, it wasn't great, and it wasn't slightly inspiring. Not worth a watch, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>63445929
I would. It's interesting to watch.
>>
>>63445929
This
>>
at that family dinner in the start there is a bowl of carrots and peas

forrest gump reference detected
>>
>>63445707
Agreed OP, good to see Tom Hanks still doing good movies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GgS-SwKPxU
>>
Due to my own heritage i found that scene where the bolshevists started building the wall with all those desperate separate people to be very touching

The allied victors of WW2 were heartless monsters
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.