[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to all the pregnant women in the world during The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: left1.jpg (29 KB, 633x333) Image search: [Google]
left1.jpg
29 KB, 633x333
What happened to all the pregnant women in the world during The Departure?

Some mothers lost their unborn babies? Then some mothers disappeared and left their fetuses on the ground, right?

Or only the mothers depart with their babies in all cases because unborn babies aren't human beings? Then check mate, Christians...
>>
What happened to all the cell phones and cash in pockets?
>>
And cloth?
>>
>>63445561
>unborn babies aren't human beings

No, babies in the womb departed too. The entire thing with Laurie was that she was pregnant and then she wasn't. The unborn baby was literally departed during an ultrasound. It was there and then poof gone.

Just another victory for the Christians. Life begins at conception. Oh, and WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW PROPERLY YOU PLEB.
>>
>>63447237
But then there had to be a case where the mother departed but her fetus didn't? As they are two separate human beings...
>>
What if they were like 7 months pregnant? Do their bellies just deflate immediately?
>>
>>63447495
According to Protestants, unborn children are sinless, which means they get poofed up during the rapture. Catholics are less sure.
>>
File: youre-next-wendy-glenn.jpg (199 KB, 1920x813) Image search: [Google]
youre-next-wendy-glenn.jpg
199 KB, 1920x813
>they disappear
>their clothes go with them
>>
>>63447581

By the way, did anybody in the series mention they SAW somebody dissapearing? Nora's family, that child in the pilot, they were gone when nobody were watching them...
>>
>>63447637
If you watched the fucking show you'd know that being sinless isn't what made people depart.
>>
>>63447637
Unborn are sinless for the catholic too since Jesus cancelled the original sin
>>
>>63447763
This. Only the people who no one was looking at disappear. Remember in the hotel room with that girl he was cheating with? She was looking at him but not him at her.
>>
>>63448129
i wonder what his dick felt like when that warm pussy just disappears in an instant.
>>
>>63445561
My question is when the GR pulled their great sorority prank in season 1, did they buy fetus mannequins and sneak them into the uterus of any non-GR member that lost a pregnancy in the departening?
>>
>>63448077
No, according to cathloics the unborn have original sin as well and daily communion is the only way to temporarily remove it.
>>
>>63448444
>>
there isnt a singe documented case on the show of a pregnant women departing

only their partially frommed babbies

√m8
>>
>>63448642
rape scene was hot
>>
File: leftovers - bush.webm (880 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
leftovers - bush.webm
880 KB, 1280x720
>>63448969
yup
>>
>>63448481
But Jesus died for the original sin I believe.
>>
>>63449509
and catholics believe the only way to mitigate the effects of original sin are daily consumption of the blood and body of christ.
>>
>>63449509
Jesus died to open the gates to the kingdom of heaven. We are still born with original sin thanks to eve, but baptism is what cleanses catholics of original sin. I've never heard of anyone feeding their newborn baby wine everyday
>>
>>63449326
>that landing strip
WEW LAD
>>
>>63451241
its a merkin

i work for hbo
>>
>>63449326
is there more to that scene?
>>
>>63449326
>>63451241
Probably wearing a prosthetic. Vulva is the most taboo nudity in Burgerland.
>>
>>63451325
yes, she jumps on a guy who is tied up and rapes him but /tv/ says it isnt rape because he was hard

thats like saying it isnt rape if a girl gets wet
>>
>>63451442

Men can't be raped unless it's by other men.
>>
File: faceless.png (161 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
faceless.png
161 KB, 300x333
>>63451560
welp
>>
>>63451305
it's not

i own hbo
>>
Somebody please post the webm of the slutty friend telling garvey how she caught him on reddit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.