[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so shit compared to The Good The Bad and The Ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: onceuponatimeinthewest.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
onceuponatimeinthewest.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1080
Why is this so shit compared to The Good The Bad and The Ugly? Almost three hours long with no plot progression of any kind, and no memorable, fleshed out characters at all. Granted, it had a good score and some great shots but overall it's one of Leone's worst films in my opinion.
>>
This flick is like the dark knight rises of it's day. Wonder if in 50 years 18 year olds will be going back to that and heralding it as some classic of a lost age of "real" cinema.
>>
ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST
MAD MAN LOST HIS DAMN MIND IN THE WEST
>>
>>63445557
Edgy
>>
>>63445557

It's excellent. As good if not better. It's more mellow, purposely.
>>
>>63445557
It's actually better
>>
File: James McAvoy_sweat.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
James McAvoy_sweat.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>Claudia Cardinale in OUaTitW
>>
Good things about this movie:

The music. The flashback scene. When he shoots the kid.

Look it up on youtube and save yourself 4 hours.
>>
I found it boring as fuck
>>
Holy shit, what happened to this board to get so full of plebs? It's Leone's best western and his second greatest movie behind only Once Upon A Time In America. Just because you ADHD kids can't get a grip on art doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>63445557
sergio leone was pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>63445557
hello reddit
>>
>>63449737
No. Your cognitive ability to digest his work is what's fucked.
>>
File: once upon a time.png (2 MB, 1678x1042) Image search: [Google]
once upon a time.png
2 MB, 1678x1042
Shit was cool, man.

But I agree that I can't really remember any of the plot aside from the revenge stuff. And all the scenes of Bronson stepping into scene are hilarious once you notice how many times it happens.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.