[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BLOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP, HUMAN TAGERTED. ROBOTS WILL RULE THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: T-800.1.jpg (52 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
T-800.1.jpg
52 KB, 768x576
>BLOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP, HUMAN TAGERTED. ROBOTS WILL RULE THE EARTH ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I don't get this part of the movie
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
>>63445060
>"BEEP BOOP. SARAH CONNER, YOU HAVE DISCOVERED MY TRUE FORM AND FOR THAT, PREPARE TO BE ANNIHILATED. BEEP BEEP"
>>
File: RadioDJ.jpg (364 KB, 2048x1924) Image search: [Google]
RadioDJ.jpg
364 KB, 2048x1924
>>63445060
No, man. You're thinking of "bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-bop."
>>
File: terminator.jpg (75 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
75 KB, 1024x576
>"Activating human detectors. Human detected, requesting permission from Skynet, to fire main foton lasers".
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
>>63445180
Not bee-boo-boo-beep? Bop? Beep? Boo-boo-bop.
>>
I did enjoy the scene where the robot ran out of batteries and the kids dressed him up in a luchador outfit
>>
>>63445271
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>63445316
human, you cannot stop alien and robot interrcial breeding procedures
>>
why would a robot uprising make humanoid machines to painstakingly hunt down all the homo sapiens using an absurd number of resources

why wouldn't they just engineer an environmental disaster that would render the planet unliveable for humans but fine for machines?
>>
>>63445386
>"BOOP BOOP, MACHINES MUST CLEANSE HUMANS. EARTH MUST BE INTACT FOR FUTURE ALIEN TO ROBOT INTERRACIAL BREEDING PROGRAM! BEEPBEEP, MUST KEEP THE SANDS IN THE BAHAMAS CLEAN, GOOD SPOT FOR ALIEN ON ROBOT INTERRACIAL SEX ACTIVITIES, BEEP BEEP. TRANSMISSION OUT."
>>
>>63445461
There is something seriously wrong with you
>>
>>63445386
Someone said once on one of the million of Terminator threads /tv has had that Skynet needed humans for some work that machines weren't good at. Things that take dexterity.
>>
>Although strongly opposed to commercial cinema, in a famous exception Tarkovsky praised the blockbuster film The Terminator, saying its "vision of the future and the relation between man and its destiny is pushing the frontier of cinema as an art". He was critical of the "brutality and low acting skills", but nevertheless impressed by this film.
>>
>>63445633
>>63445658
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>63445658
Is it fuckingmachines like "fucking machines are stealing all our women!"
>>
>>63445658

Are you the Fickmaschinenjude?
>>
>>63445791
build one that fucks better
>>
>>63445791
>the jew in the corner
kek
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-09-15h44m58s382.png (459 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-09-15h44m58s382.png
459 KB, 720x576
>>
>>63445205
That's not how you spell photon.
>>
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
I'm the Scatman
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.