[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mockingjay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: hungergamesfinalheader.jpg (174 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
hungergamesfinalheader.jpg
174 KB, 640x414
Why didn't the rebellion just hit the capitol's air defenses with mortars and rockets so they could bring in air support and bomb a path to the President's mansion, instead of saying "oh well guess we'll just send our infantry into the meat grinder!" like morons? They had no problem using bombers against the mountain fortress, does the capitol somehow have air defenses a million times stronger than their biggest military command center?
>>
>>63441140
Remove that fucking finger from the top of that arrow you dumb bitch!!!!!
>>
Her tits are perfect, my god!
And those hard nipples...
>>
>>63441756
that's basically the arrow "safety"
even if you accidentally loosed the arrow, your finget would slow it to a halt after a few inches
>>
>>63441140
>Why didn't _____?

Because shitty writing and plot. Haven't any of your kids figured this shit out already? Fuck.

>>63441756
>>63442484
The arrow is on the wrong side of the bow too.
>>
>>63442551
nah, it's on the left side like it's supposed to be. if she was doing mongol draw it should be on the right side.
but mongol draw is hard as shit to do.
>>
>>63442577
Shit technique. Shit design for the bow. Shit writing in a shit movie. Every single thing about it screams high school play quality.

Don't make excuses or apologize for utter incompetence, ignorance, and willful stupidity..
>>
>>63442577
>mongol

And every other civilization that used a bow per-industrial revolution.
>>
>>63442606
movies were watchable to me but i was always more interested in the universe/lore/world building aspect. that goes for most universes.
as for the bow, Mediterranean draw is the world standard, except in eastern asia.
>>
>>63442606
>make a statement that is incorrect
>ah bloo bloo everything is shit
>>
>>63442654
>hunger games watchable
>anything to say on any matter at all

>>63442668
Hollywood doesn't know shit about archery. You can thank those shitty early Robin Hood movies for that.
>>
Didn't that flick flop?
>>
>>63442697

clearly you don't know shit either seeing as you said it was on the wrong side
>>
>>63442697
yeah I don't have very high standards on sci fi movies.
this movie tried to avoid most of that shit, no back quivers in the last movies, but the way she can instantly draw and fire is a bit ridiculous
>>
>>63442697
Forgive me for just assuming that in a story that so heavily hinges on archery, they'd spend some of their considerable budget on consultants.
>>
>>63442405

Look up Jennifer Lawrence nudes then.
>>
>>63441140
Because it's a shitty fucking kids movie
>>
>>63443442
I hope you are not fucking kidding!!!! Please!
Didn't know she had any.
>>
File: 1254161616723.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1254161616723.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>>63441140
>bow and arrows in the future
people eat up this bullshit
>>
>>63443442
Where can we find those?
>>
Did they ever address how many died horrifically when trying to reach Snow?
>>
>>63445056

Have you been under a rock in 2014?
>>
>>63441140
Sounds like someone's an FO.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.