[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the final frame in the movie. They never show the actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
This is the final frame in the movie. They never show the actual fight or how it ends. The movie ends with this frame as they all charge together to fight Doomsday. I am sure of it.

Next movie will show the aftermath.

Screencap this 2015-12-08 - anonymous
>>
>>63440468

To be honest had a similar vibe from the trailer. Kind of like how Angel's final episode ended. Would suck, but then again, everyone knows they want to continue the story with the next movie.
>>
File: the-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg (133 KB, 1124x660) Image search: [Google]
the-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg
133 KB, 1124x660
No one would be stupid enough to end the movie right before the big battle and then putting the final shot in all the trailers.
>>
>>63440468
>I am sure of it
So you dont have a fucking clue?

You probably dont have a clue about the script leaks aswell which disproves your ill adviced prediction
>>
>the movie has no ending for an entire year with another 2 movies (WW and SS) in the middle, and the first JL movie will be entirely about beating a retarded monster

Sure thing, anon
>>
I'm not a comic book/capeshit fan. Is this Batman meant to be in a different canon to the Nolan one?
>>
>>63440630
no he has plastic surgery after the bomb that went off in Gotham. The last scene in Rises is just an illusion of Alfred Pennyworth

Also Bruce sacked the old Alfred and replaced him with a younger and fitter man who bares resemblance to Jeremy Irons
>>
>>63440630
*tips ignorance*
>>
>>63440630

No, Christian bale is playing Ben Affleck who is playing Batman.
>>
>>63440667

Why are you mocking me?
>>
>>63440681
Its only some playful banter
>>
>>63440681

Because you are dumb, you don't have to follow comics to know about the production behind a movie based on one, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>63440672
this is the average moviegoer that will have to be convinced because it's not muh bale
>>
>>63440555
is that really how ATM2 ended?
>>
>>63440630
Yes, it's a different batman from a different universe. I believe someone said it's a The Dark Knight Returns batman, where he's even grimmer and has been batman for a long time.

Don't know why people are getting on your balls. It'd be perfectly possible for it to be the same batman played by a different actor.
>>
Why would they show this in the trailer

I mean sure, neither of them were gonna die and they were always gonna Bro up

But still
>>
>>63440753

Yes. There was never an actual Rhino fight. It ends with that fight starting.
>>
>>63440709
>ignorant
>dumb
These are not the same buddy. We can't all be way into capeshit movies. I thought /tv/ looked down on capeshit - hence the nomenclature - and now I see you faggots acting snide as fuck because someone aren't in on our super sicrit club.

I'd tell you to get a life, but I'm not one to talk, so instead I'll tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>63440773
>Don't know why people are getting on your balls. It'd be perfectly possible for it to be the same batman played by a different actor.

No, it really wouldn't be if you took 2 seconds to google shit instead of walking around with one hand on your dick and the other up your ass begging someone to spoonfeed you.
>>
File: platinummad.png (36 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
platinummad.png
36 KB, 170x170
>>63440803

>don't have an argument, cry capeshit!
>>
>>63440819
>it really wouldn't be
Yes it would, it just happens to not be the case, and fairly easy to find the information. Who cares. Maybe he wasn't aware how readily available the information was. Maybe he thought he'd have to wade through tons of spergy forum discussions to find out.

It's not a big deal. Calm your mantits.
>>
Hold up... why is Batman holding a GUN
>>
File: damagecontrol.jpg (171 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
damagecontrol.jpg
171 KB, 650x650
>>63440839

>I'm like so calm and cool take it easy pal
>>
>>63440864
it would fall on the floor if he wasn't holding it
>>
>>63440864

He has used gun in both trailers. He had a frigging sniper rifle in the first one.

This version of Batman uses guns, live with it.
>>
>>63440839
>le moral high ground faec
gud 1
>>
>>63440839
>Maybe he wasn't aware how readily available the information was.

Weak bait.
>>
>>63440883

kek

>HOL UP

>>63440864
>>
>>63440555
I don't know. They've got nothing on Hideo Kojima, who put every scene, including the ending, for his movie in the trailers several years before release.
>>
>>63440837
>>63440871
>>63440891
>>63440895
Is this the same guy trying really hard to make me mad or are you all collectively just throwing a sperg fit?
>>
File: sniperbat.jpg (43 KB, 655x492) Image search: [Google]
sniperbat.jpg
43 KB, 655x492
>>
>>63440919
>doesn't even know about post cooldown time
gb2leddit
>>
>>63440934

thats a building
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.