[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When filming in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: mcgregor.gif (1 MB, 483x267) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor.gif
1 MB, 483x267
>When filming in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999), Mcgregor kept imitating the noise of the lightsaber during his fights. George Lucas explained many times that this would be added in by the special effects people later on. Ewan said "I keep getting carried away.".
>>
is this a meme
>>
>>63440467
probably not. it sounds too in character for both of them.

>Ewan being silly
>Lucas reacting autistically
>>
They were good friends.
>>
I saw ewan in a sydney nightclub when they were filming episode one. He would order whole bottles of liquor at the bar where they would cost 8 to 10 times the retail price. When he left at the end of the night, he had 2 females with him, one in each arm. Both solid 9s.
>>
>george im just trying to have fun
>will add that in post with special effects
>>
>>63440688
why is he so based
>>
>>63440688
>>
hehe...meme
>>
George lucas went to my community college
>>
File: i like memes.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
i like memes.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>>63440732
>>
I rimmed Ewan once. At the time I didn't know anything about Star Wars and met up with these two guys on Grindr and the other guy was like "do you know who that is?" and I was like "No". Later on he said "yeah I'm in this movie called Star Wars. Don't tell anyone, okay?" I finished up in his mouth and we left.
>>
>>63440688
He used to have serious drinking & drug problems but calmed down when he met his french waifu.
>>
>>63440688
>He would order whole bottles of liquor at the bar where they would cost 8 to 10 times the retail price.

Still spare change for a Hollywood actor.
>>
>>63440854
Next time you post this story be sure to change out grindr for a service or website that was actually available at the time.
>>
>>63440111
>After watching the premier of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, actor Ewan McGregor assaulted fellow co-star Hayden Christensen, screaming "HOW COULD YOU DO IT, ANAKIN, THEY WERE CHILDREN!" Later on he repeatedly made phone calls to the Los Angeles police department offering information in the unlawful execution of one Count Dooku (a character portrayed in the series by veteran actor Christopher Lee) in exchange for an investigation of actor Ian McDiarmand, whom he volunteered to apprehend himself saying "He's a Sith Lord! It's right there on film, George caught him! Chancellor Palpatine is evil!" McGregor, who portrays the character Obi-Wan Kenobi was arrested outside McDiarmand's London estate two weeks later after breaking and entering the main house and bludgeoning the elderly stage actor with a toy lightsaber. He was charged with unlawful conduct and sentenced to three weeks on house arrest. When reached for comment, Ewan apologized and said simply "I keep getting carried away."
>>
>>63441433
kek
>>
File: 1422417658053.jpg (19 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1422417658053.jpg
19 KB, 251x242
>>63441433
>>
>>63440111
> Watches Guiness

> George tells him to stand in front of the green screen and say his lines.
>>
>>63440688
Did he order any Deathsticks?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.