[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ have against Jason Boyega? Is it nothing but pure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15
File: john-boyega.jpg (478 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
john-boyega.jpg
478 KB, 2048x1536
What does /tv/ have against Jason Boyega? Is it nothing but pure racism?

He was great in Attack the Block, and is a huge Star Wars-fan and I think people are gonna warm up to Finn once they see the movie.
>>
File: 11546341.jpg (164 KB, 479x450) Image search: [Google]
11546341.jpg
164 KB, 479x450
I kinda like him desu. I think he'll just fine in the movie and secure himself nice milionare future.
>>
File: 2342378.jpg (124 KB, 960x739) Image search: [Google]
2342378.jpg
124 KB, 960x739
>>63440077
>What does /tv/ have against Jason Boyega? Is it nothing but pure racism?

The recent spree of black vs white racial hostilities that has become apparent recently is predominantly the result of propaganda programs designed to achieve just that.

Organized efforts to provoke and encourage racial hostilities is taking place both in the mainstream media, and on social media.
>>
I liked Attack the Block, decent movie. Like a 6.5-7/10 for me.

I don't really care about his casting and I have no real expectations. I'd like for the movie to be good but I'm so jaded about hollywood and their fetish for digging up old big names for quick cash lately that I just can't convince myself to be hyped for this despite loving star wars as a kid.

But the shitposting is funny some times.
>>
>>63440077
They really don't have any real justification other than pure racism. It probably traces back to JJs comments about "the whitest room" and they see it as part of an agenda rather than honest casting. Thus they feel as though white people are being replaced by blacks and this threatens them. Thus the hostility. It's sad because Boyega hasn't done anything wrong except be cast in Star Wars. Was he supposed to say no?
>>
File: tommy sotomayor.jpg (184 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
tommy sotomayor.jpg
184 KB, 564x820
>>63440158
>>63440106
looking like an ape notwithstanding, Attack the Block within 5 minutes painted itself into such a disgusting morally bankrupt corner that even the rest of the movie could not recover it.
>thug assholes rob a girl (lets not even consider the rape that would have taken place irl)
>immediately upon discovering it, ignorant thug stomp a defenseless alien being from another world to death
>later in the movie the self absorbed scum dare to imply that the woman they robbed was somehow in the wrong to play on her UK instilled "white guilt"
The fucking ending was so disgustingly cringeworthy too like really... wtf?? these are the "heroes" we are celebrating!? how fucking embarrassing for anyone that props up a movie like this and enlisting Boyega for SW only backs up and shines a spotlight on this turd of a flick for even more impressionable youth.

Things like this are the basest appeal to ignorance and immorality. The pall of horseshit that hung over it ruined any semblance of a good movie.

It is a snapshot of the "seemingly" consensual degradation of society.
>>
/tv/ has nothing against Boyega when threads are deleted to defend him.
>>
File: widest hips in hollywood.jpg (41 KB, 493x863) Image search: [Google]
widest hips in hollywood.jpg
41 KB, 493x863
Ugliest nigger they could find.
>>
>>63440698
>Missing the entire point of the film

A retarded /tv/poster is nothing unusual tough
>>
>>63440811
I truly believe JewJew went out of his way to find the most visually objectionable black actor he could, just to provoke whites more. Jews gonna jew.
>>
I have nothing against the man, and wont judge the new Star Wars until I have seen it, but if you legitimately enjoyed Attack on the Block, you are a worthless human being and our planet would benefit from your demise.
>>
File: 1439495574703.jpg (67 KB, 288x370) Image search: [Google]
1439495574703.jpg
67 KB, 288x370
>>63440077
> huge star wars fan.
Must be bait, he confessed having only barely seing the prequel trilogy before being cast.
>>
It's a joke dude.
What I'm worried about is the lead female.
Women can't act.
>>
>>63440077
Did you guys know that meth damon almost had the role?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-vii-is-jesse-693031

The memes would have been supreme
>>
>>63440868
You're right, I'm replying to one right now. The movie was 3/10 at best.
>>
>>63441019
>just making shit up

fucking christ, the movie's gonna be a flop but i have nothing against the kid
>>
Honestly initially it was freakish racist in here over him but everyone has really turned around pretty much. I don't even know why. Maybe so more visuals showing how real and regular and sweet he is.
>>
>>63441074
They're both fucking ugly

Seriously what the fuck are casting directors smoking these days
>>
>>63441212
The diversity pipe, anon
>>
File: forced race-mixing.jpg (167 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
forced race-mixing.jpg
167 KB, 456x600
>>63441212
>>63441241
they are sucking the money pipe while they force your children to smoke the nigger pipe
>>
>>63440868
>>63440698
>>63440158
You can literally smell the virginity through the internet.

How can anyone actually sit down and type stuff like this and not realize that their DNA is irrelevant and that black guys who don't have anxiety disorders (like yourself) are out fucking white women as we speak?
>>
>>63440077
Aside from being a weird looking dude, he seems like a bro and is a better casting choice than Ridley. I don't think he'll be a problem in TFA acting-wise.

If anything, Daisy will fuck up this movie.
>>
File: boyega and little kid.jpg (110 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
boyega and little kid.jpg
110 KB, 1000x666
Boyega, Driver and Ford will probably be the best actors in the movie.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/7/9860294/star-wars-force-awakens-john-boyega-interview

>"Yeah, you are aware of it to a certain extent, but it quickly becomes so natural, because that’s our [real] world. It just works. So it’s not something that you go, "Gosh, leading female and black male." It feels like an ensemble of people that work [cohesively]. Obviously everybody’s been chosen based on their skills and based on their ability. But the fact that also, we’re reflective of the world we live in today is fantastic. Apart from the Wookiees and the green people. We’re giving them attention just in case that happens. You never know where the melanin is gonna go. It could go pink. You never know."
>>
>>63440077
STOP BEING RAYCIS, SITHLORD!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63441992
>sithlord

this is going to become a thing, isn't it?
>>
>>63441992
thanks u cured me, i want to have interracial sex marriage with a non-white woman now.
>>
>>63440077
He is handsome, charismatic, the new lead in Star Wars. And black. Of course the white fat fucks here are going to get envious of his success and try a pathetic smear campaign.
>>
>>63440077
>He was great in Attack the Block

But he just played a fucking thug and was fairly wooden the whole time too.
>>
>>63441856
>you will never realize that your DNA was important. you are the result of your forefathers actions, deeds and struggle. All societies that did survived. those that did not failed.
>you may understand that the social order is being altered but you do not truly know why
you are afraid to look. you wouldnt be the first to deny danger in the face of oblivion
>>
>>63442012

check your midichlorians, sithlord
>>
>>63440811
Those childbearing hips.
Mmmmh
>>
>>63442032
kek i never see this argument used when /tv/ whines about other (white) actors.
>you just a jealous fat white boi tryna hol da black mayne down
fuck off faggot
>>
>>63440077
What's wrong with his lips? The sides always look like purple and dry
>>
>>63440698
>>63442060
>those pics
ugh
how do we fix race traitor uncle toms, /tv/?
>>
>>63442060
literally no one cares

you know what everyone else is doing with their young lives while you're memorizing /pol/ memes and becoming obsessed with "the happening"?

they're outside making friends, building their careers, seeing the world, having relationships, basically enjoying what this world has to offer.

and instead you're shitposting pics of Tom Sowell and obsessing over your "important genes" we all know you'll never be able to propagate with raping someone anyways.
>>
>>63440077

What exactly was good about Attack the Block? I turned it off after 10 minutes because I got bored.
>>
>>63442115
It's just a bit of dried up koolaid.
>>
>>63442233
aliens
ghetto london kids

personally i enjoyed the london ghettoness more than the aliens
>>
BIG
HIPS
>>
>>63440515
>implying boyega was selected for his talent and charisma

top kek, kek
>>
File: 1449378507742.png (441 KB, 631x722) Image search: [Google]
1449378507742.png
441 KB, 631x722
>>63441856
>>
>>63440077
>huge Star Wars-fan
Being a fan of your employer when they give you a well paid and prestigious job, is common sense.
I don't get how's that important.
>>
>>63442195
You'll fix them yourselves won't you? I doubt if Nazis such as yourself ever became influential that you would spare any colored person, no matter how much they sympathize with your cause
>>
>>63440077
those edits someone is making are cracking me up fám
>>
File: 104710573853.jpg (41 KB, 341x600) Image search: [Google]
104710573853.jpg
41 KB, 341x600
Boyega himself admitted that there was no auditions and he was only hired because of his skin color, what is not to hate?

http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2015/11/john-boyega-hesitant-on-how-the-fans-will-react-to-star-wars-the-force-awakens.html

>“Attack Of The Block screened at the LA film festival and J.J. Abrams saw it and said it was his favorite movie of 2011. Than I went to Bad Robot to meet his producing partner and then J.J. Abrams and Tom Cruise were walking out of ADR for Mission:Impossible, and he literally stopped me and was like ‘Boyega right? You’re good in Attack Of The Block, I love that movie, we’re going to get you in something’” Boyega says Abrams contacted him four years later for the role and the rest is history.

What is not to hate?
>>
>>63440077
>Jason Boyega
Who's that?
Did they cast more Boyegas in that god forsaken movie?
>>
>>63442343
He was a fan of the franchise before being hired.
>>
File: dindu.jpg (89 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
89 KB, 500x455
>>
>>63440158
>tfw charles manson was just 40 years ahead of his time
>>
File: genetic similiarity.jpg (166 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
genetic similiarity.jpg
166 KB, 700x875
>>63442211
>>63442060
>you are the result of your forefathers actions, deeds
this is exactly the heart of the issue. You can't talk about people having fathers because niggers don't have fathers that stick around and the only thing their forebears did was chuck spears from mud huts waiting to get picked up by white men and whisked off to actual society.
>>
>>63440515

If we're being honest, JJ probably did hire him for that reason and that reason alone because he's a clearly a scumbag but at the same time, Boyega is a fine actor and will do well. The movie won't suffer because of him (although it will definitely be garbage)
>>
File: lucas laughing.jpg (13 KB, 245x357) Image search: [Google]
lucas laughing.jpg
13 KB, 245x357
>>63442487
Having seen the movies doesn't make you a huge fan, every pleb have seen the 2 trilogies at least once.
Journalist make a big deal of it by contrast with the actress who play riley who have only seen the first movies and didn't even like them, compare to that everyone is a starwars fan
>>
>>63440077
>What does /tv/ have against Jason Boyega

He's a fucking NIGGER
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.