[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he always wear this retarded beard and immediately gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Why does he always wear this retarded beard and immediately gains weight after a movie is done when he looks so much better without this shit? He almost still looks like his old Titanic self when he is in good shape and without this fucking beard.
>>
Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
DUDE PUMP N DUMP SCHEMES LMAO

DUDE MY ENTIRE BODY OF WORK IS GLORIFYING ITALIAN AMERICAN CRIMINALS LMAO
>>
>>63439098
He's banging super models on his yacht daily. You think he gives a shit what some sperglord on /tv/ thinks?
>>
>>63439143
What????? I just made this thread because I wnated to talk about Leo and a thing that bothers me... What is your problem? What have I done now?

What the fuck. I was polite, nice and everything and didn't even say you must like him or that he is shit or something.

I'm sorry if I said anything wrong (I think I didn't?).

Shit.
>>
>>63439173
His entire body of work I based off his role in Titanic. His best film is The Departed where it's implied he is Irish-American.
>>
>>63439209
>imploied
>>
File: christian-bale-beard-no-beard.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-beard-no-beard.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>63439098
I don't know, even Bale ruins his face with a beard.
>>
>>63439209
i was making fun of marty s tbqh senpai

hack degenerate wog piece of nothing
>>
File: carl.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>63439098

He does what he wants.

I can't imagine giving a shit about what an actor does with his life when not making movies.
>>
>>63439279
The thing is it also affects movies and his roles so you should care unless you are wrong here.
>>
because hes so rich he doesnt give a fuck what he looks like

then just gets fit and in shape again for his next role
>>
>>63439098
>>63439244

Likely they don't want to be associated by the characters they play in movies.
>>
>>63439191
Watch your back kid
>>
>>63439350
That's not the point, Bale is a good looking man who ruins his face by having the ugly scruffy facial hair. But whatever, it's his face, he can do what he wants with it. But if I were him I'd stay clean shaven.
>>
Sometimes you just need a break from shaving every day.
>>
>>63439098
>>63439244

think about it properly for a second

they're actors

maybe they'll go for a role where their character is bearded

it's easier to already have a big beard in place and trim it down for the role than to wait for the beard to grow out so it looks good, or be clean shaven with a fake beard

not sure about leo but i know bale does crazy shit to his body for his roles so i wouldn't put it past him to maintain a beard with this in mind
>>
Probably so he's less recognizable in public.
>>
>>63439352
????
>>
>>63439244
This kills my boner.
>>
>>63439098
Mate, he hangs out on yachts with 20+ models. When you are doing the same, then you can comment on his attractiveness.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.