[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That's how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Alfredfront.png (328 KB, 883x570) Image search: [Google]
Alfredfront.png
328 KB, 883x570
>That's how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good man, cruel

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63438536

Bruce has emotional problems
>>
Batman is going through a crisis due to Joker's murder of Jason Todd as well as losing a ton of employees and friends when the Wayne tower in Metropolis was destroyed. He's in pain, he's mad, and he wants a target, so he's going after superman.
>>
>>63438563
>Bruce has emotional problems

Is he autistic?
>>
>>63438598
just a c.uck
>>
>>63438591
>so he's going after...

... a literal god.

Well congratulations!
>>
>>63438591
>Joker's murder of Jason Todd

Yeah, just like how Darth Vader killed Anakin Skywalker amirite?
>>
>>63438624

Because of Wonder Woman?

>I thought she's with you.

Ooohh, I see!
Someone's jelly!
>>
>>63438637
>Yeah, just like how Darth Vader killed Anakin Skywalker amirite?

That's how it starts.
The fancfiction... the headcanon...
The feeling of loneliness...
... that turns good men... shitposters.
>>
>>63438536
Batman is just jealous a dude with real superpowers turned up and saved everyone. I bet the necksnapper also killed the Joker and probably inprisoned all crime lords in Gotham in a night or so, thus Batman now has nothing to do anymore.
>>
Jeremy Irons is such an odd choice for Alfred. He has too much...presence. It's hard to explain I guess.
>>
>>63438677

Deny it all you want, the evidence is all there, you dumb nigger
>>
File: batman1.jpg (17 KB, 617x323) Image search: [Google]
batman1.jpg
17 KB, 617x323
>>63438720

TELL ME... DO YOU THINK?
>>
>>63438707
They want an Alfred that is more assertive and has influence over Bruce that isn't afraid to tell him to fuck off when need be. Michael Caine's Alfred was kind of a pussy.

Seriously, in this miscast mess of a film I think Irons is one of the only great choices desu.
>>
>>63438707
>Jeremy Irons is such an odd choice for Alfred. He has too much...presence. It's hard to explain I guess.

He's too... handsome, I guess.
Also his voice is too soft, too charming (no homo).

He looks "noble", especially compared to Affleck.
>>
>>63438536
BOYS
>>
>>63438788
MMM
>>
>>63438758
>They want an Alfred who is a celebrity

Fixed.
>>
File: Moot_smiling_at_ROFLCon_II.jpg (2 MB, 3245x2592) Image search: [Google]
Moot_smiling_at_ROFLCon_II.jpg
2 MB, 3245x2592
- Boys! MMM! Anon meets Anon. I love it! I love bringing people together. How are we?
[he shakes Anon’s hand]
- Moot.
[he then shakes the other Anon’s hand]
- Hi. Hello. Moot, it is a pleasure… Ow! Wow! That is a good grip you should not pick a fight with this person.

ANON V ANON: DAWN OF 4CHAN
>>
>>63438536
That's pretty good line. How did we go from that too?

>HMM BOYS I LUV BRINGING YOU TOGETHER
>I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH YOU
>>
>>63438905
>HMM BOYS I LUV BRINGING YOU TOGETHER
I guess the point is that Luthor is playing a flamboyant weenie to cover up that he's an evil genius

>I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH YOU
Yeah, that was dumb
>>
File: Opl9BHK.jpg (28 KB, 378x354) Image search: [Google]
Opl9BHK.jpg
28 KB, 378x354
Jeremy Irons as Alfred huh?
>>
>>63438892
Kek
>>
>>63438905
I know this is a crazy suggestion but perhaps all these lines will be in the same film.
>>
>>63439000

The day when DC became Marvel...
>>
>using this guy instead of Michael Caine
SHE WAS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD
>>
>>63439128

While I love Michael Caine I'm ok with Irons.
He's a pretty based guy.
>>
>>63438927

I wonder: is he already bald in the movie or some deadly radiation will hit him and that'll make him bald?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.