[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's me James, the author of James Bond: Spectre 2015.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: bond2.png (236 KB, 564x407) Image search: [Google]
bond2.png
236 KB, 564x407
>It's me James, the author of James Bond: Spectre 2015.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, REALLY?
>>
>It's Smee James
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63436887

>loafers
>manlet
>owns a cat

How was I supposed to take him seriously.
>>
>>63436887
It's smee JAmes, the auteur of propane

What the fuck lmao

>>63436964
>he hasn't seen any Bond films other than Craig's

Get a life, kid.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>63437052

>craig
>bond
>>
>>63437174
Either you must be a bot, or literally live on here. I'd say the latter lmao
>>
File: james-bond-blofeld[1].jpg (140 KB, 618x846) Image search: [Google]
james-bond-blofeld[1].jpg
140 KB, 618x846
>Ernst Stavro Blofeld
insulted by Blowsfeld 2015
>>
>>63437052

>he hasn't seen Spectre

dipshit
>>
>>63437434
I have lmao
>>
HELLO JAMES
THIS IS ME

LIFE SHOULD BE
FUN FOR EVERYONE
>>
File: BONDS.gif (917 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
BONDS.gif
917 KB, 500x282
>>63436887
I literally can't think of a single good thing to say about Spectre. It was boring, Blofeld was done in such a cheap way and it made no sense when Bond suddenly loved Swann, which is supposed to be the heart of the film. Frankly it seemed like she was going to be Tracy Bond, but then they have that utterly retarded I dont have to kill you ending which would make sense if this was a comic book film, not James fucking Bond.

I have no idea how Sam Mendes made something as great as Skyfall then followed up with this.
>>
>>63437485
I didn't like skyfall either, but this movie was boring, I couldn't wait for it to end so I could go grab a beer.
>>
>>63437485
According to a few sources, Craig tried to 'pursue' Belluci and she blew him the fuck out.

Craig hit up the producers wanting her to be fired/replaced, but instead of getting rid of her, reduced her role and brought in Seydoux.
>>
>>63436925
> It's Smee, CIA

> The author of all your Bane
>>
he's getting little holes drilled in his head
>wfw I thought I'd rather that than watch the rest of the boring shit movie.
>>
>Its a me, Mario!

Lmoa the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>I guess you could say I'm a Problem Child, Too

Sheesh, really?
>>
>truly this is the night of the living dead
>>
>>63436887

Is this an "Author of your own demise" reference or something?

I don't get it.
>>
Requesting the photo of the actual book cover
>>
File: jist feck my shet ep brew.jpg (83 KB, 1000x1346) Image search: [Google]
jist feck my shet ep brew.jpg
83 KB, 1000x1346
>>63437627
beautiful
>>
>>63437584
lol sounds like total bullshit
>>
>>63437471
Anon, no-one will get that reference.
>>
>>63436887
I can not believe they casted waltz only to put him in the most poorly written james bond in decades. he will never play a role as bad as this one again. not saiyng he performed bad, just the charakter he had to work with was shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.