[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So....who or what is the Man in the High Castle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: the-man-in-the-high-castle.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the-man-in-the-high-castle.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
So....who or what is the Man in the High Castle?
>>
>>63436725
pls stop
>>
>>63436725
Alternate reality Hitler :^)
>>
Hitler
>>
File: hitler.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>63436750
>>63436757
>>
>>63436725
Just play wolfenstein
>>
>>63437320

Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>63436725
alexa davalos is so sexy
>>
I don't get it, so Hitler is making the alternate reality movies? Is this a show only thing or is it like that in the books as well?
>>
the author you melon
his house is fortified on a hill

did you not read the book?
>>
>>63437579
nah, Hitler is intrigued by these films, so he has them collected for him.

the question is...who is this man in the high castle, is he some kind of alternate reality traveller or is he an amazing propogandist?
>>
>>63436725

Well I assume it refers to the Eagle's Nest. Hitler's nice castle in austrian mountains you see in the last episode of band of brothers.

Looks like he had the high ground.
>>
>>63438087

From your perspective maybe
>>
File: 1447503337657.jpg (78 KB, 637x476) Image search: [Google]
1447503337657.jpg
78 KB, 637x476
>>63436725
The Man in the High castle is the man who creates the alternate reality fiction. He creates it using the I Ching, a Chinese divination method. The implication at the end is that the I Ching is showing the man what the world is really like and that their world is actually a false or "alternate" reality.

But then the true world as shown by the I Ching isn't our world, implying that you, the viewer is simply a part of another alternate reality and that both you and the cast of the show are merely observers of the real world, that is, if the I Ching can be trusted.
>>
Robert Heinline
>>
>>63438146

wat
>>
File: juliana_man_in_the_high_castle.jpg (16 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
juliana_man_in_the_high_castle.jpg
16 KB, 540x380
Is there a worse main character?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.