[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix says they are getting twice as many new shows. Say bye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (23 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23 KB, 640x400
Netflix says they are getting twice as many new shows. Say bye bye to quality content and hello to over saturation. Film is dead. Television is dead.
>>
more shits but also more goods
>>
>Film is dead. Television is dead.
>I have no substance as a person and my "taste" in television and film is my only way to feel superior to other people so I hate things on principle just so I can feel better about myself

yeah nah, you're a faggot
>>
They need to make movies with all thst money desu
>>
>>63435717
That might be true of other networks, but Netflix is completely incapable of making a good show. All the talent in the world was there with narcos and they still managed to make a bland piece of trash.
>>
>>63435732
>not accepting the universal fact that every entertainment medium is slowly degrading
>>
>>63435732
what movies in the last 5 years would you say are classics? what about tv shows.theres a reason we have 30 threads a day for sopranos and other old tv its because it is just not as good. same goes for films other than motm what do we talk about the old shit. no one talks about "Enemy" anymore it was released last year but we talk about classics everyday. so maybe look beyond my words and think for yourself. come to your own conclusions.
>>
>>63435683
>Netflix says they are dropping even more movies to afford to license more D list superheroes

Great
>>
>>63435766
A lot of people seem to enjoy OitNB.
>>
The quality of Netflix's overall catalogue was already pretty bad to begin with. It's only worth it because it's really cheap, but even then, mubi is even cheaper.
>>
>implying netflix has ever made "quality content"
every single show they have ever producedis awful
>>
Narcos didn't interest me because it's more breaking bad glamorizing drugs bullshit

Jessica Jones because of typical /tv/ reasons

so yeah they better throw as much shit on the wall for me to find something that sticks
>>
>>63435766
AMC and chill?
>>
They'll still have quality, but they'll have to get rid of the content already on there from other companies charging too much in order to pay for better quality.
>>
>Say bye bye to quality content.
None of Netflix's original content is quality, though.
>>
>>63435766
Bojack Horseman?
>>
>>63435872
>The quality of Netflix's overall catalogue was already pretty bad to begin with
Holy fuck what? It was the one stop shop back in the day before companies got greedy.
>>
>>63436010
What about the series Werner Herzog is set to direct
>>
Will they release any shows that aren't filled to the brim with SJW shit?

So far Daredevil and I think that's it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.