[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>assassins try to kill a man asleep in a chair as quickly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rhinoceros.jpg (30 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
rhinoceros.jpg
30 KB, 600x338
>assassins try to kill a man asleep in a chair as quickly and quietly as possible
>stab him once in the stomach and move the knife around a bit

>shotgun blast sends a 300 pound man flying against a hotel room wall

>cop tries to shoot an unarmed man charging him head on
>proceeds to shoot him in the shoulders and not the head/center of mass as he was surely taught in the academy

That had to be the absolute stupidest shootout I've ever seen.
>>
>>63432831
If you go for a headshot you are accused of being a murderer and you lose your job.
>>
>>63432867
You're right, that's what he was thinking about in that moment, after witnessing him murder several other people.
>>
ETZ TRU STORY!! SO ACKSHUALLY HAPPEN DAT WAY!! WE CAN'T MAEK DIS UP YO!!!!

Yes, the show is terrible.
>>
>>63432934
I have no idea what you are trying to say but I think you might be retarded
>>
>>63432867
not in 1979.
>>
>>63432934
You can't handle memes then why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>63435011
Old people told me stories that you used to be able to shoot a man in the back while he's running away if he just robbed you.
>>
you can't square the Bear
>>
>shotgun blast sends a 300 pound man flying against a hotel room wall

that was hilarious though
>>
>>63432831
dude, did you see the fucking aliens...?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.