[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamn this show is going absolutely nowhere I really doubt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ITB-KeyArt-Poster-1920.jpg (960 KB, 1919x1425) Image search: [Google]
ITB-KeyArt-Poster-1920.jpg
960 KB, 1919x1425
Goddamn this show is going absolutely nowhere
I really doubt its going to get a second season
>>
>>63431262

>called Into the Badlands
>main characters want to get out of the badlands
>>
I thought it was supposed to be post-apocalyptic Journey to the West but so far all its been is retarded Southern weaboo politics. I wish this show was about the kung fu demon possessed kid.
>>
>>63431262
how did they get rid of all the guns so what if someone had a gun would he rule the world
>>
>>63431262
It's been #2 every Sunday, it's probably gonna get renewed
>>
File: Wheelchair_Fu_0.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Wheelchair_Fu_0.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>
>>63431379
I'm expecting Quinn's kek son to pull out some sort of shitty pistol and kill him with it.
>>
i wish quinn's son wasn't such a useless little bitch
>>
>plantation ninja: the show

who in the right minds would green light this?
>>
>>63431894
I always saw it as amc trying to copy Tarantino's style. AMC has been desperately trying to get another show as good as bb going, and they're casting a big net
>>
>>63431828
I wish quinn wasn't dead from the start with that tumor hes one of the better characters
>>
>>63431262
It's fun as fuck, and I'm loving the fights.
>>
Cool fights, Quinn is based, Lang is cool, nice Donnie Yen is getting work.

Rest is pretty sub par, especially MK. That actor is sleepwalking.
>>
File: 400px-Yojimbo-swm2-3.jpg (31 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
400px-Yojimbo-swm2-3.jpg
31 KB, 400x215
>When guns are banished, assassins are the law
All it takes is one gun and a gunman good enough to use it to upset the whole premise/system.
Prediction: a gunman will make an appearance in the show and be promptly cut down "Yojimbo" style, to show the "superiority" of the blade/assassin/martial art, or what have you. Remember, you heard it here first.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.