[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you watched Richard Kelly's finest film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 51469691.jpg (186 KB, 1022x1431) Image search: [Google]
51469691.jpg
186 KB, 1022x1431
Why haven't you watched Richard Kelly's finest film?
>>
Wha-
>>
File: the_box.jpg (97 KB, 595x475) Image search: [Google]
the_box.jpg
97 KB, 595x475
Always thought it was this, but Kelly's films are all amazing.

Fuck da police
>>
>>63430943
I thought it was quite mediocre, possibly because it tried to make a full length movie out of a short story.
>>
It's damn near unwatchable, but Richard Kelly has that same disorder as Kevin Smith: they got it all right ONCE and have chosen to spend the rest of their careers pandering to an echo chamber as their films continue to decline in quality.
>>
>>63431678

This

Seeing all of his other films make me apprrciate donnie darko less, as it seems like a happy accident ratherr than a masterpiece
>>
>>63431678

I think it's biggest problem is that it really feels like a web series that was (poorly) edited into a single movie.
>>
Reminder that if you haven't read the comics your opinion is worthless because all you did was watch the last part of a trilogy.
>>
>>63431678
bryan singer did that too
>>
>>63430664
But I have. More than once.
>>
I saw this in theaters. It has to be the biggest trainwreck in film history. The weird thing is that I didn't even really dislike it and I thought all of the acting was well done, but I knew the whole time that it was a disaster.
>>
>>63431678
I thought Red State was Smith's best movie
>>
>>63431720

Nice job with this post, fagboy

Haven't watched anything of his other than DD, because I knew Southland Tales would be an absolute shit-show with him trying to deal with Universal and all the rest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.