[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: meg-1024.jpg (162 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
meg-1024.jpg
162 KB, 1024x576
what the fuck is her problem?
>>
>>63430039
i presume her problem is that people are forgetting about people leaving, and that the GR arent doing enough about it in her mind.

THOUGH i did feel like how they stoned that guy to death was purely so people would presume she was gonna do somthing like blow the bridge or do some serious damage.
>>
so is kevin being protected by god? he's died what, 3 fucking times now?
>>
File: long pale face nasty.png (53 KB, 888x612) Image search: [Google]
long pale face nasty.png
53 KB, 888x612
>>63430039
>>
>>63430039
That she didn't age as well as her father.
>>
>>63430039
ACTING

Not quite as bad as Justine Theroux mind you.
>>
>>63430328
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's like asshole Jesus who sucks at his job.
>>
>>63430328
Hes just good at respawning.
>>
>>63430039
She is worried she wont beat the riders in black and get frodo to rivendell in time
>>
:-|
>>
>>63430039
it is the show becoming self aware of how bad it is.
>>
>>63430144
That would make sense, what with her plastic explosives ploy, that she even had the GR fooled with.
>>
>>63430144
I'm still convinced the biker was a plant to see if Jesus 2.0 was going to legit follow the GR. Meg was depicted as being unstable, but it just smacked of being uncharacteristically unsubtle.

Think about their final act, it was all about showing how the real monsters hardly needed their help to be unleashed. Meg was obsessed with Tom, she clearly instructed her followers to let him see what was in the big camper.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.