[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you I went on adventures with these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
>Luke, did I ever tell you I went on adventures with these droids for over 3 years in the Clone Wars, yet somehow don't recognize them anymore? They were good friends.
>>
>>63429261

Literally everything he says to Luke is intentionally a lie.
>>
>>63429261
Yeah, that's one of the many things that I dislike about the clone wars cartoon.
>>
>>63429261
>>63429704
Didn't Lucas actually make a lot of this shit up as he went along? Like, he didn't even know that Vader was Luke's father until he started writing empire?
>>
>>63429261
Why would he admit to knowing the droids? It offers nothing to the story.

Also their memories are wiped so they wouldn't recognize obi.

Nitpicking beta.
>>
File: Ghost Obi 2.jpg (45 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Obi 2.jpg
45 KB, 650x365
>>63429740
Yes. But from a certain point of view it was written in a manner that made sense. It even answers Obi-Wans previous contradicting statement about him lying to look. UNlike the trilogy which just blatently contradicts tons of pre established story with no explanation.
>>
>>63429261
>Luke did I ever tell you how Sand People would snipe at podracers that moved at almost 500mph with only antique rifles
>Well these blast points are far to accurate for them
>>
>>63429740
>>63429740
Vader is literally german for father
its pretty obvious
>>
>>63429884
>Vader is literally german for father
>its pretty obvious

Except it's not. And why the FUCK would German even matter, fâm?
>>
>>63429884
Vader isn't the same as Vater

And in German it's basically pronounced Fatah
>>
>>63429803
>from a certain point of view it was written in a manner that made sense
Lol

I'm reusing that
>>
theyll be back again in 7 and once again nobody will recognize them
>>
>>63429786
Only threepio's memory was wiped. I guess R2 got a free pass because he makes cute whistling noises. Still, it imagine the dialogue if R2 could speak English:

>Hey, asshole. I your dad strangled your mother- I watched her DIE in labour. Obi Wan is an asshole and is lying to you, Darth Vader is your father, this princess you have the hots for on my distress message is your sister, and this anal twat that I hang around with was built by your dad when he was nine, and I've had to put up with his copper-arsed cunt for thirty fucking years!
>>
>>63429740
Yep, Obi Wan also addresses Vader as Darth as if it was his first name
>>
>Luke, did I ever tell you about how we uncovered all the evidence we needed to figure out that Palpatine was a sith before the clone wars even began, but we let my good friend fall to the dark side anyway?
>>
>>63429884
It's Dutch.
>>
>>63430499
Darth is a title, like lord or duke. Obiwan was just being a cheeky cunt acting like he respects the postion.
>>
>>63430778
>A young jedi named Darth Vader
>>
>>63430222
It's because R2 knows when to keep his mouth shut
>>
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Jango Fett? No, not Django. Jango. He was the notorious bounty hunter. What's that you say? Like Boba Fett? Yes, actually. Exactly like Boba Fett. In fact Boba Fett is Jangos clone. But they're not the same. Jango has blue armor. So in the clone wars it was Jango Fett and he was not the same as Boba Fett.
>>
>>63429740
>>63429803
>>63429884
>>63430499

Vader being Luke's father was always intended. Its the twin thing that Lucas made up on the spot.
>>
>>63429832
accuracy=/=precision
>>
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Master Yoda? he too knew R2D2, and won't tell you he was your father's droid. to no particular purpose.
>>
>>63431348
Although true, I don't think you're making a good point.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.