[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE FEMINISM LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18
File: suffragette_ver2.jpg (110 KB, 447x755) Image search: [Google]
suffragette_ver2.jpg
110 KB, 447x755
How bad was it?
>>
>>63428703
>Implying anyone would pay to watch this.
>>
>>63428703
cuntshit is insufferable
>>
>>63428703
not even feminists cared about it. it was that bad.
>>
>>63428703
DUDE INDEPENDENT WOMYN LMAO

no one gave a flying fuck about some rancid dried up ovaries parading around
>>
>>63428703
I don't think anyone will watch this here, even when the torrents are out.
>>
It was good, and showing the trial and tribulations of women, and the birth of the movement for women to be treated like human beings.
>>
looks boring as fuck.
>>
>>63428703
Why don't you fucking watch it and find out

Instead of premtively whining on /tv/, hell isn't 4chan's main complaint about feminists that they complain about stuff they haven't personally seen?
>>
>>63428703
Less people saw it because IMDB is full of MRA neckbeards pulling down its score
>>
daily reminder about max 30% of a countrys population effectively vote. voting is there, but no one cares, because its all a scam.
>>
>>63428990
Your peepee is tiny
>>
Doesn't take much to trigger neo-/tv/ does it?
>>
>>63428990
>isn't 4chan's main complaint about feminists that they complain about stuff they haven't personally seen?

No.
>>
>>63428954
kek
>>
>>63428703
Fuck off shill

I hadn't heard about this movie until you posted about it now I'm going to have to be forced to watch how bad it most likely will be

Fuck you
>>
>>63428990
Your complain about 4chan demonstrates that you haven't personally seen the site.
>>
>>63429004

Cause it was such a brilliant work of art before that true thing happened, of course.
>>
File: 1448916935591.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448916935591.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>63428990
> isn't 4chan's main complaint about feminists that they complain about stuff they haven't personally seen?

I've literally never seen this complaint on 4chan, or anywhere else
>>
>>63428703
>DUDE I DIDN'T SEE THE MOVIE BUT I KNOW ITS ABOUT WOMEN SO HOW BAD WAS IT SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF IT WITH MY FRIENDS FROM /v/ LMAO

Hope all you newfags know how to sage.
>>
File: 1449361510196.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1449361510196.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>63429132
>this mad that OP doesn't like idiotic oscar bait junk
>>
>>63429013
In my country voting is obligatory. Last election 81% of the people able to vote, voted (this counts people that are traveling/studying far from their home town, hence they can justify not-voting)
>>
>>63428703
Even a liberal shithole like RT gave it poor scores.
It must be really atrocious.
>>
>>63428703
The real question is how many awards will it win?
>>
>>63428954
She's not a real human bean and a real hero.

Fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>63429221
"RT" isn't liberal, it's just aggregates reviews from a field that is predominantly liberal.
>>
>>63428703
Even feminists didnt like it
>>
Women's suffrages is the biggest mistake the West has ever made
>>
You know I'm not really a strong supporter of feminism, but I think to say all feminist films are shit is truly ignorant and shows how juvenile some people are. I once had to take a Women Studies course because I needed the credit hours (I eventually dropped all courses later due to personal reasons) and I didn't really take the class seriously at all. But at one point in the class, they showed a movie about the founders of the feminist movement, and it was pretty good. Not amazing, but something that exceeded my expectation. The problem is I don't remember what it was called or who was in it... I remember one part where one of them are in prison or maybe an insane asylum, and she's treating pretty badly. /tv/ probably would have got off on it sexually.

but inb4
>were your personal reasons because of your sex change
because that joke is too obvious.
>>
>>63429340
Im not saying that all feminist films are utter shit, nor am i saying that women in filmmaking are worse than men. But i will not acknowledge their supposed "equal" status on film industry as long as i dont see a female kubrick, lynch, scorcese, etc.

The day they have those directors equivalent on female form, they can come in to talk. Until then, they should dedicate all of their efforts in achieving that, in silence.
>>
File: 1429110940132.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1429110940132.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>63429004

>the IMDB patriarchy is taking away our precious works of art
>>
>>63429496
Women weren't given the same opportunities men were throughout history. Women had to use male pen names, sign male nom de plumes on paintings, etc. or else the "establishment" (or patriarchy, if you don't mind being triggered) wouldn't take them seriously. Even if they weren't made housewives, silenced, or made anonymous, women who displayed male traits were confined to nunneries, mental institutions, and in later centuries, lobotomised.

To expect them to have made the same headway as men after being sidelined in such a manner is absurd. They're barely even getting the same treatment as male artists today.
>>
DUDE RACISM, EUGENICS, PROHIBITION, WHITE FEATHERS LMAO
>>
>>63429209

If voting is "obligatory" then why wasn't it "obligatory" for that other 19%?
>>
>>63428703

>everybody already forgot feminists blockading the premiere of this movie because it made them butthurt

The media sure likes to ignore anything that makes Feminists look silly, huh?
Can't damage that narrative.
>>
>>63429676
Here's your (you).
>>
>Men get the right to vote because it was unfair to expect them to fight and die in wars without representation
>Women get the right to vote because they were naggy cunts
Oh the terrible struggle they went through
>>
>>63429848
To be fair, they were treated like nonpeople for like hundreds of years.
>>
File: Ascent_003_original.jpg (28 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Ascent_003_original.jpg
28 KB, 448x252
>>63429496
The only female whose films I've seen that I think measure up to the quality of male directors is russian film director Larisa Shepitko, but she died before she could make anymore films. I admit, I've only seen her last two movies, but The Ascent is damn good, and Wings is just good. I think she could have become an outstanding director had she not have died.
>>
>>63429496
Nigga in kubrick's day nobody in the movie business would have given the time of day to some broad who wanted to be a fancypants big time director, much less if she wanted to do autistic stuff like Kubrick. Generally speaking she would be scoffed at
>>
>>63429731
>WHITE FEATHERS
This historical event actually literally triggers me.
This is where it all went wrong, when women realized that no matter how hypocritical or worthless they are their criticism is still taken seriously.
>>
>>63429496
>imdb directors
Wow, you're such a patrician.
>>
File: Warfare Deaths Through Time.gif (17 KB, 632x469) Image search: [Google]
Warfare Deaths Through Time.gif
17 KB, 632x469
>>63429903

Men were treated worse.

How many women went to war and were killer or captured and tortured so the rest of the nation didn't have to be?
Not many? Because they stayed home and took care of the kids?

Yes. Truly they had it far, far worse because nobody was interested in a novel a chick wrote.
>>
>>63430006
>Men were treated worse.
By other men...
>>
File: larisa sheptiko and klimov.jpg (15 KB, 172x244) Image search: [Google]
larisa sheptiko and klimov.jpg
15 KB, 172x244
>>63429905
>Larisa getting love on /tv/
my familia
>>
>>63430006
>Because they stayed home and took care of the kids?
More like got raped by the enemies or starved to death. War is bad for everyone.
>>
>>63429037

>people disagree with me or make fun of something I like
>call them "triggered"

Hi, tumblr.
>>
>>63429037
>neo-/tv/
You mean neo-/spolr9v/
>>
Wasn't there a collage on /tv/ that showcased female directors?
>>
>>63430006
>Because they stayed home and took care of the kids?
yes, because it's totally not like Women didn't have their homes raided by the men that their men made butthurt, and proceeded to be raped and tortured while watching their children be brutally slaughter all because men are arrogant has fuck sometimes and have to rule everything.
>>
>>63430041

And?...
>>
>>63430006
Yeah, and they couldn't own property, work, or do anything meaningful in society. I think if you asked most people whether they would rather risk dying in a war occasionally or having the status of women for most of history, they would pick the war.
>>
>>63430109

That didn't happen if they won the war.

Which is why husbands, sons and brothers were sent to go die for the good of the nation while women got to stay home and do chores.
>>
>>63429735
because on certain circumstances you are allowed to not vote.

For example, if you are a student who lives far from your LEGAL home, or you are in the hospital, or are currently traveling abroad, etc.

Of course you must have proof of being in one of such situations.
>>
>>63428703
Is this about the retard who threw herself under horses during a race?
>>
>>63430115

>Yeah, and they couldn't own property, work

Because in those societies they didn't need to.
They had the benefit of either a father or a husband working to provide anything and everything they could need without ever having to know real labor being exchanged for a living.
>>
>>63430006
It is absurd that you would hold a historical grudge against women because men "died in their place", or some shit. Men didn't go to war wishing their wives went instead, anon. The fact that men go to war in times of conflict is no reason to justify or minimize the secondary social class of women in history.
>>
>>63429905
women haven't proven themselves to be as good artists as men, in a general sense.

of course there are outliers, but thats the point, they're outliers.

you can't expect people to drop millions of dollars on a "I HOPE THIS WOMAN CAN DIRECT GOOD CAUSE LIKE FEMINISM TOLD ME THEY COULD BE GOOD"
>>
>>63428918

Yes they will.
>>
>>63429735
>>63430173

>Having people forced to vote, even if they are openly ignorant of the issues or uneducated on the candidates.

Brilliant plan. This can't possibly backfire.
>>
>>63430109
>rape is worse than death

this meme needs to stop
>>
>>63430214

It is absurd that you would hold a historical grudge against men because your dainty ass wasn't allowed to vote when your dainty ass wasn't the one going to fucking war.
>>
>>63430207
You have a fantasy version of the past. Even if they had best partner, the vast majority of people don't want to live like that. People want to go out and do stuff. They want to accomplish things.
>>
>>63430214
Women aren't equal to men, its becoming more and more clear that this is the case the longer that women have been removed from "muh oppression". Its been getting steadily better for women for the last century and they still can't perform as well as men do. It's just a fact, sorry.
>>
>>63430223
Do you mean just within film? Surely they have proven themselves in literature, no?
>>
>>63430214

>Men didn't go to war wishing their wives went instead, anon.

No shit, retard.
That's my point.
That it was a cultural expectation over all of human history that men go fight and die while women do jack shit.

You seem to think that cultural expectation is OK, but the cultural expectation of women to have less influence on politics than the men that go and fight and die in their place is somehow horribly sexist.
>>
>>63430321
Yes they have

>inb4 epin /lit/ memes
>>
>>63430309
Dude, the reality is that you yourself are probably unaccomplished. I went to quality schools, and work at a pretty demanding job. Some of my smartest classmates were women, and some of my best coworkers are women. If you think women are generally dumb, it's probably because everybody around you (including yourself) is.
>>
>>63430244
Even if people werent forced, they would still go, because we arent really "forced", its a cultural thing, people take it to be a civic duty.

Also the "ignorant" people would still fucking go vote for the populist parties, just like they do now.

Its not like you go to jail or something, you get a small fine and a stamp or something that makes you wait an extra line when getting your license or some shit
>>
>privileged white women enact privileged white women of past ages demanding more privileges
>>
>>63430321
There have been a good amount of women in literature sure, but where are the Tolstoy's, the Hemingway's, the Shakespeare's, the Faulkners ?

I mean Bronte is ok.. but its not the same level.
>>
>>63430180
no its about feminists in bongland throwing molotovs into shops to be given the right to vote.
>>
File: long claire.jpg (208 KB, 429x883) Image search: [Google]
long claire.jpg
208 KB, 429x883
>>63429905
The Ascent is such a powerful film. Yeah it has some very obvious Biblical symbolism, but it still ends up being so memorable and haunting regardless.
The hanging scene was just too emotional even though it just consists of the music swelling and tightly edited shots of the prisoners' faces. For some reason I get a strong Malick vibe from it even though it doesn't look much like a Malick film visually.

>>63430223
This is true, but there are still a few great female directors in my opinion. /tv/ is just too far up its ass to see that some good female filmmakers exist.
>>
>>63430282

>the vast majority of people don't want to live like that

Funny how it took literal eons to change, then.
People seemed pretty happy with it in previous centuries.
>>
>>63430309
Women are currently getting better educated than men and generally doing very well in the professional world, in politics, etc. Do you mean just within film or in general? If you mean "in general" I feel like you're a bit deluded anon
>>
>>63430354
>Women do jack shit

Except get raped and die by the millions carrying chad's baby to term you absolute fuckface
>>
>>63430371
You probably did some easy-mode liberals arts shit, I was in an intensive STEM program and there were almost no women. Theres a reason men still outperform in STEM
>>
Let's just say that watching it is suffrage.
>>
>>63430354
Which is why WW1 changed their status, seeing as they weren't doing jack shit anymore, they were making the bullets and bombs
>>
>>63430397
Women get more degrees, but that ignores the fact that they aren't getting more degrees in things that matter, academia is also being heavily skewed in their favor and to the detriment of males.
>>
>>63430410

>Except get raped and die by the millions

You keep missing the point that that doesn't happen when you win the war.
That's why you send your husbands, brothers and sons to go fight and die for you: So your country doesn't get overrun and lose the war.
>>
>>63430379
I mean if you look at the literary scene today it seems to me to have a lot of accomplished female novelists around, probably a pretty even split
>>
File: kill me.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kill me.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63430438
>>
>>63430223
Hollywood wastes plenty of money on shit ideas. Besides, hollywood doesn't care about good ideas anyway. They care about names that sell. If somebody as dumb as say Anita Sharkskin wanted to direct a movie, they'd let her and give her a budget even if they know that the results would be utterly terrible because they know they'd make there money back regardless.

and hollywood is so afraid of changing from what they've become, that instead actually having quality control on female characters, they'd rather do gender swapping. Why? Because it's easy, lazy and they can still make money.
>>
>>63430480
Such as? If you say Toni Morrison or some shit ..
>>
File: Male Privelage Bullshit.jpg (151 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
Male Privelage Bullshit.jpg
151 KB, 1024x776
>>
>>63430453

>Which is why WW1 changed their status

I think is something people also don't get.

Men were sent off to war and women were given the more traditionally masculine jobs like factory work out of necessity. Once the men came back, women were expected to somehow forget the jobs and freedom they had and go back to being demure housewives.

That was never going to happen.
>>
>>63430260
normal rape isn't
but severe rape is anon. You know, the kind that actually causes physical harm to your body.

and death itself isn't painful, it's the pain that leads up to death.
>>
>>63430480
>literary scene today
I doubt anyone here knows much about modern literature.
>>
>>63430421
I went to law school. It was about half women. Also, CS was the most popular major for women at my school, but it was a very recent change. Women not being in STEM has nothing to do with any inherent abilities.
>>
>>63430591
that is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life, no one but a woman would actually think this shit.
>>
To the the cúck ITT who is butthurt about men dying in war: men have the upper body strength to wield a fucking halberd, they have been historically the warrior class because of physical qualities. Those physical qualities should not be an excuse to treat women as being worth less than men, and not letting them exercise equal rights and roles in society. And today women can and do serve in militaries more easily because modern firearms have diminished the importance of being able to swing a sword into someone
>>
>using violence against men (burning hand with iron) in TV ads

baka senpai
>>
>>63430638
>Law School

sooo liberal arts shit. and yes it does, if you knew a damn thing about the IQ differences between men and women you'd understand why.
>>
>>63430041
So?
Ohhhh I get it! it is a "all men are evil" thing right?
>>
>>63430514
>Toni Morrison or some shit ..
not him, but quality of the writer is irrelevant to what he's saying. You don't have to be a extremely great writer to be accomplished, you just have to be successful and have your writing capture your target audience.
>>
File: CWmToVm.jpg (111 KB, 626x576) Image search: [Google]
CWmToVm.jpg
111 KB, 626x576
wow, women really had it so tough back then.
>>
>>63430371
>muh anecdotes
>>
>>63430675

>Those physical qualities should not be an excuse to treat women as being worth less than men

You just described how a quality makes them worth less than a man.

Why am I not surprised a feminist is full-on hypocritical yet too stupid to realize it?
You say things that are self-contradictory and then don't even realize it.
>>
>>63430727
success is meaningless as far as art is concerned..
>>
>>63430655
The only dumb one is you, dude. You use such a vague term as death when there are many different ways to die. Is dying in your sleep worse than rape? I don't think so. If you're gonna say death is worse than rape, at least specify instead of being vague.
>>
>>63430707
You seriously think that everybody who isn't a STEM major is dumb? Law school is pretty difficult and probably one of the only programs today where all schools grade on a hard curve to sift students. I think it gives a pretty accurate measure of ability.
>>
>>63430514
>>63430609
I will admit to not being well read in current female writers but weren't the winners of the last 2 nobels for literature women? I just feel like relative to film for example where most big current directors are male, in literature critically appreciated authors are more frequently women

Really the one current female writer I do know well and enjoy is Jhumpa Lahiri
>>
>>63430805
then you should probably use a different term because accomplished is also another way of saying someone is successful
>>
>looking down on humanities on an art board
>>
typical man of that time enjoying his male privilege
>>
>>63428703

When was it even released? I meant to see it...
>>
File: Feminism Claims vs. Reality.jpg (658 KB, 1270x1670) Image search: [Google]
Feminism Claims vs. Reality.jpg
658 KB, 1270x1670
>>63430675

>And today women can and do serve in militaries

Very rarely.
>>
>>63430809
Being dead is almost certainly worse than being raped, as you can recover from being raped, you can't continue living after being fucking dying.

Life is almost always preferable to death, I mean if you want to make the case that being kept in a rape dungeon for life is worse than dying sure , but acting like thats what women have to deal with every day (especially now) is laughable.
>>
>>63430891
>tv and capeshit
>art
>>
>>63430848
>but weren't the winners of the last 2 nobels for literature women?
not him, but you should know better than to any awards as proof to what you're saying because he's just gonna say awards don't mean shit.
>>
>>63430675

>And today women can and do serve in militaries more easily

Are they equally eligible for the draft?
No?
Then it doesn't matter.
>>
>>63430797
I'm just acknowledging I know men are physically stronger than women. This is no reason to treat them as second class people like you suggest.

>muh men have more muscles so women shouldn't get to vote or have jobs!
>>
>>63430892
That's from syphilis bro.
>>
>>63430922
obama got a nobel prize for being black. So yes, their credibility is lacking
>>
File: 1431122776893.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431122776893.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
>>63428703
Not as bad as BvS, but definitely as bad as SS.
>>
>>63430760

This.

Look at this privileged shitlord.

Taking care of children and doing laundry is Hell compared to what little this man has been through.
>>
>>63430912
I'm sorry, but it sounds like to me your opinion is biased because you seem to have some type of deep fear of death, whereas I don't, so this is just something that we're obviously just have to agree to disagree over.

and >inb4 if you don't fear death why don't you kill yourself
because the obvious answer is that I don't have a legitimate reason to die yet.
>>
>>63430939

>This is no reason to treat them as second class people like you suggest.

No, but the fact that men are the soldiers and women aren't is.

Last I checked you don't give the power to vote for or against war to a massive sector of the population that won't have to go to war either way.
>>
>>63430935
That's fair, and it would be fair to have women entered into the Selective Service.
>>
>>63430892
So getting Cthulhu'd in the 3rd pic fixed his jaw? I am confus
>>
>>63431005
thats like saying getting punched in the face 50 times is worse than dying. your logic isn't making sense.
>>
>>63428703
did it show all the bombings and water poisonings that they factually did? I'll guessing not.
>>
>>63430935
>Are they equally eligible for the draft?
not him, but from what I've seen, a lot of feminist want to draft to be abolished permanently, and if not, then they want to be on their as well. At least, that's what I've seen. Maybe there are other people out there that feel the opposite.
>>
>>63431008
>men are soldiers
I don't think all men are soldiers in most civilized countries.
>>
Suffragettes were literally domestic terrorists, and only the sheer grace of patriarchal compassion were they not gunned down in the streets.
And they should have been. Giving women the vote is the single biggest mistake of our era.
>>
File: trench-soldier-930x600.jpg (77 KB, 930x600) Image search: [Google]
trench-soldier-930x600.jpg
77 KB, 930x600
>"hehe, thank god Im here in France living in a shitty rat filled trench being bombed day after day to the point where I lose my mind instead of doing house hold chores back at home!"
>>
File: feminism army.jpg (120 KB, 2480x760) Image search: [Google]
feminism army.jpg
120 KB, 2480x760
>>63430908
>>
>>63431008
Well, with today's All-Volunteer Force © that argument isn't very straightforward today in the US. Most men voting today will also be quite detached from any consideration of having to fight our wars
>>
>>63431093
men still have to sign up for selective service
>>
>>63430453
Yeah, because that was fair right?

Men:
>sign this draft card and accept going to war or you're not allowed to vote

Women:
>we should get to vote for free! some of us have to take on jobs because all the men are dying! it's SO HARD being us!
>>
>>63431027
>thats like saying getting punched in the face 50 times is worse than dying. your logic isn't making sense.
I don't understand how making peace with my eventual death doesn't make sense.
>>
>>63431126
Yeah but it's still not a consideration for most men. I understand our argument is about the principle of the thing but concretely speaking no one is too concerned about getting drafted today.
>>
>>63431150
Good luck going to war without bullets and bombs.
>>
File: bane.jpg (142 KB, 800x1652) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
142 KB, 800x1652
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

In August 1914, at the start of the First World War, Admiral Charles Fitzgerald founded the Order of the White Feather with support from the prominent author Mrs Humphrey Ward. The organization aimed to shame men into enlisting in the British Army by persuading women to present them with a white feather if they were not wearing a uniform.[2][3]

This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.[4][5][6]

The campaign was very effective[citation needed], and spread throughout several other nations in the Empire, so much so that it started to cause problems for the government when public servants came under pressure to enlist. This prompted the Home Secretary, Reginald McKenna, to issue employees in state industries with lapel badges reading "King and Country" to indicate that they too were serving the war effort. Likewise, the Silver War Badge, given to service personnel who had been honourably discharged due to wounds or sickness, was first issued in September 1916 to prevent veterans from being challenged for not wearing uniform. The poetry from the period indicates that the campaign was not popular amongst soldiers (e.g. Wilfred Owen's Dulce et Decorum Est[citation needed]) - not least because soldiers who were home on leave could find themselves presented with the feathers.
>>
>>63431166
You're being evasive now. Being afraid of death or not is pointless to the discussion, there is inherent value of being alive vs dead, its the difference between 0 and 1.

getting raped absolutely sucks, but its comparable to getting punched in the face a few times in all actuality, women dont usually die from rape. They can recover, continue with their lives, and move the fuck on. Theres no moving on from death, thats it, you're done.
>>
>>63431150
I get the feeling you don't know much about the home front of WW1, enough women died in Zeppelin raids and industrial accidents for things to never go back the way they were before. Also the massive loss of life meant they sort of needed women to fill in jobs the "lost generation" would have had. It's not as simple as what you're making out
>>
>>63431026
It was to eventually be able to graft new tissue fgt
>>
File: WW1list.jpg (4 MB, 2357x3277) Image search: [Google]
WW1list.jpg
4 MB, 2357x3277
>>
>>63431178

>I understand our argument is about the principle of the thing but concretely speaking no one is too concerned about getting drafted today.

People said the same thing in the mid 1960's.
>>
>>63431202

Daily reminder that "crazy feminists" are nothing new, and aren't corrupting the once proud and respectable tree of feminism that used to stand for "le equality".

Daily reminder the feminism was bullshit from the start.
>>
>>63431287
Yes, and it's not impossible that tomorrow a war with Russia will break out, but in the 1960s we didn't have a volunteer military. The laws were different and the institution was different.
>>
>>63431225
>but its comparable to getting punched in the face a few times in all actuality
you've never been raped, so you don't know that. At all.

>Theres no moving on from death, thats it, you're done.
I don't see how being done with life is worse than having to live on, haunted by something that tragically happened to you. At least with death, you have nothing. Nothing to remember, nothing to think about, you have nothing. The pain you experience while dying becomes irrelevant to you because in the end, you are nothing.
>>
>>63431269
I wish David Jason would do more serious stuff before he croaks it. Touch of Frost was good but in retrospect it kind of wasted the rest of his acting career.
>>
>>63430760
that's a very good facial reconstruction for that era
>>
>>63429105
I think he's grasping towards Anita Sarkeesian making 6 figures lying about games, being a professional victim, etc.... quite a bit different than anonymous shitposting for free.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.