[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Could have basically any woman he wanted. >Leaves fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Bradan Pittster.png (192 KB, 348x531) Image search: [Google]
Bradan Pittster.png
192 KB, 348x531
>Could have basically any woman he wanted.
>Leaves fucking Jennifer Aniston for a skeleton
>gets pushed into adopting random non-white children
>spends nights crying after he finds out that Angelina originally wanted to go for Colin Farrell but "settled" for Brad
>cries more once he finds out that Billy Bob Thornton's horse dick was too good, Brad can't compete.
>Angelina makes a new movie called "Unbroken", tells people that she's a masive fan of the actor she casted Jack O'Connell
>People point out how close those two are getting
>Brad beats the shit out of him and wins Angie back
>lol jk, he goes to the balcony and simply smokes his anger away.
>well at least I can still bang her
>lol, ovaries removed, no sex drive anymore

What the fuck man? He's handsome, he's rich, he could get a much better woman but chose to get keked this hard? What the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
Brad has a pretty small business. There were paparazzi photos of him posted on /b/ years ago and it was laughable.
>>
Jolie is basically a Greek goddess personified, I'd put up with a lot of bullshit too.
>>
>>63428492
Typical feminized male, instead of thinking for himself he ends picking the woman the herd says is the best.
>>
>>63428492

when he left aniston angelina was still fucking hot

but he chose poorly
>>
>Angelina makes a new movie called "Unbroken", tells people that she's a masive fan of the actor she casted Jack O'Connell
>People point out how close those two are getting

as someone his age, this turns me on.
>>
>>63428793
doesn't he have face blindness ?
>>
File: jenifer anniston.jpg (776 KB, 1596x2000) Image search: [Google]
jenifer anniston.jpg
776 KB, 1596x2000
>>63428793
There's got to be something going on with Jen that no one can stay with her.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>63428492
Meanwhile Justin Theroux's career is doing pretty good.
>>
Jennifer Aniston comes off like one of those airhead quick-to-anger types and Angelina Jolie is clearly a self-hating liberal.
>>
>>63432090
I thought it came out that he just sat around and smoked pot all day while they were together. He seems pretty dumb t b h.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.