[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the 1987 TMNT turtles is the best version, imo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
the 1987 TMNT turtles is the best version, imo
>>
>>63427873
watched the fuck out of my like 2 FHE VHS desu.
>>
>>63427873
Really loved them as a kid
>>
>>63427873
Turtles forever 2 when? Nick owns the rights to ever version
>>
>>63427873

Remember when Pizza Hut had a deal with them and they had a few VHS's? Why don't pizza places do stuff like that anymore?
>>
>>63427898
me too maf
>>
I remember when I was like 8 or 9 I was watching the opening of the second ninja turtles movie with Ernie Reyes Jr thinking it was surf ninjas, then he gets surrounded and shit gets heavy the ninja turtles jump down the stairs and the title card pops up. Biggest oh shit moment of my life to this day.
>>
>>63428134
Turtles Forever was amazing.

I love everything TMNT almost, but the 2k3 show is the best version imo.
>>
gay
>>
>>63427873
No shit. Only a millennial would say otherwise.
>>
>>63428651

Friendly reminder: if you were born on or after 1980, you're a millennial
>>
WATCH OUT FOR SHREDDER
>>
File: turtlecom10.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
turtlecom10.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>63429003
naw nigger. I ain't no faggot millenial. I don't even have a smartphone.
>>
File: mcequation.jpg (58 KB, 600x269) Image search: [Google]
mcequation.jpg
58 KB, 600x269
>>63427873
Loved it as a kid. Decided to watch all 10 seasons for kicks and nostalgia. Those last 3 seasons are basically garbage and pic related might be my most disliked character in ALL of fiction.
>>
>>63428220
So cool. Ninja turties made me wanna eat so many pizza.
>>
>>63429003
>born before the millennium
>a millennial

xD!!!!
>>
>>63431130
dont forget vegeta with that hair
>>
I remember trying to get the action figures and they were always fucking sold out of best Donatello.

Fuck you mom
>>
>>63431536
>tfw 3 years old in 1990
>bed is made up of ninja turtle sheets, bed spread/blanket, pillows
>have pretty much all the toys
>including that big ass fucking dome that belonged to krang
>also big ass ninja turtle truck thing
>action figures that talked, swam, karate chopped, spun

man, what a time to be alive
>>
>>63431624
Me, is that you?
>>
2003 version is better desu
>>
>>63431745
of course
>>
File: bossanova.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bossanova.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
my favorite is the first movie, because it basically kept their personalities like the cartoon but everything wasn't as over the top goofy and crazy like the show could be
>>
Fuck yeah, I love this stuff! Whoops, I should stop cursing.
>>
>>63427873
ikntf thbqh pham tho baka
>>
this and 90s live action. loved it and still do. cowabunga!
>>
I wish the Foot Clan were real.
>>
File: Ninja2.jpg (345 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Ninja2.jpg
345 KB, 2560x1920
In Britkekistan, the show was renamed 'Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles' as 'Ninja' was too violent a word for us. They even changed the theme tune.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.