[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is hilarious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: paradiselove.jpg (147 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
paradiselove.jpg
147 KB, 650x400
This movie is hilarious.
>>
>>63427825
is it a c.uck movie?
>>
>>63427825
Is this that documentary about white women going to africa for BBC
>>
>>63427825
This is the first time I've ever actually seen an interracial breeding ground.
>>
>On the beaches of Kenya they're known as "Sugar Mamas" -- European women who seek out African boys selling love to earn a living.
Lel
>>
>>63427916
>>>
> Anonymous 12/07/15(Mon)21:37:57 No.63427916▶
>On the beaches of Kenya they're known as "AIDS carriers" -- African men who seek out European men and women bringing them the "gift" of HIV.
>>
>>63427955
who are you quoting?
>>
>>63427916
by european they mean british, and maybe french, because only they are retarded enough to do shit like this en mass.
>>
>>63427955
>buttmad that white women fly thousands of miles to get filled with superior Black seed
>>
>>63427998
>Paradise: Love (German: Paradies: Liebe) is a 2012 drama film directed by Ulrich Seidl. It tells the story of a 50-year-old white woman who travels to Kenya as a sex tourist.[1] The project is an Austrian production with co-producers in Germany and France

looks like german and austrian keks to me faM
>>
>black dudes spending their allotted one hour of library computer time to post about muh dick
>white guys pretending to be black

This fucking board.
>>
>>63428098
>implying they dont just shitpost on their straight talk phones
>>
None of the old ladies in the movie are attractive at all. It's not meant as a kek movie. If anything it criticizes how fucked up the whole thing is. There is a scene where they show his BBC but all the black guys are kinda scrawny and funny looking.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.