[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys i've been reading a lot about this show recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: the-leftovers.jpg (176 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers.jpg
176 KB, 1080x720
hey guys i've been reading a lot about this show recently but most of it seems to be about season 2, so i can just skip season 1 ?
>>
>hey guys am i a retard?

fix'd
>>
>>63426144
I've made it through the first 6 episodes and was wondering the same thing.
>>
>>63426144
How about you just watch it and form your own opinion about it instead of expecting people to spoonfeed you
>>
yes you can safely skip s1
s2 does a great job at explaining itself
>>
>>63426202
thank you
>>
hmm thanks guys. what are some other shows i can watch where i can just jump in and skip the boring seasons?
>>
>>63426144
Seriously? Why the fuck would you do that? Season 1 is great as well.
>>
>>63426144
Just watch both seasons in order. By the time you finish the second season everyone will be completely done talking about it anyway, so you might as well just get the most out of it.
>>
KEVIN GARVEY DIES
>>
>>63426202
Don't listen to this fucking idiot.
>>
You're going to miss the great Matt character.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.