[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy's Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images (3).jpg (133 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
133 KB, 720x1080
>A mild-mannered radio exective (Will Ferrell) competes for the affection of his stepchildren when their freewheeling and freeloading father (Mark Wahlberg) shows up.

Literally C.U.C.K. the Movie
>>
>Literally C.U.C.K. the Movie
The freeloading father should be black for being a C.U.C.K. movie. Almost there though
>>
Is this a comedy? Just reading the synopsis is painful
>>
>groceries
>le beta provider in trouble XD

this is some disgusting shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaE49iAZW-M

How far can you make it?
>>
>>63425367
I had to shut it off.
>>
If I was Will Ferrell's character, I'd say say fuck you to the so-called real family and never come back.
>>
File: TonyHawksProSkater6.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TonyHawksProSkater6.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63425483

You missed the funniest unintentional laugh
>>
Why are the character roles not switched? Ferrell should be the real dad and the step-dad should be the tryhard biker faggot. That would make more sense.
>>
>>63425367

>trailer 2

I didn't even fucking see trailer 1
>>
>>63425633
Because modern men are full of self-loathing. Besides, Wahlberg is genuinely portrayed as a cool biker rather than a tryhard faggot. The joke is he's way better than Ferrell
>>
>>63425039
It would be good if it taught beta providers their place but Ferrell is going to win the conflict in the end with ''love'', ''always being there'' or some shit.
>>
>>63425039
they actually made a movie starring two of the shittiest and most annoying a-list actors known for starring in lowbrow comedies.
>>
>>63425706
Nobody is going to "win" for real. Ferrell will stay in the house but Wahlberg will always come once in a while because kids need his real father, no one can take his place and typical Hollywood shit
>>
>>63425734
Are u dumb or fucking retarded? The Other Guys has the same double act.
>>
>>63425734
Which a-list actors? I didn't see any
>>
>>63425790
thanks for bringing up a repressed memory, nigger.
>>
>>63425572
MORPHEUS
DORPHEUS
ORPHEUS
>>
This should be an existencial drama like those Japanese angsty flicks, not a comedy
>>
Feel when had step-dad as a kid, feel when would get really angry anytime they would try to get close to my siblings.
>>
>>63425367
its funny if you're the one doing the Ĩucking
>>
Could someone make a movie based on 4chan hyperbole about c.ucking?

The movie would involve Tyrone, kekshed, Sweden, wife's son, etc.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.